Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

People shouldn't stress about Shaq and Tanya being back together. Now that they have made up, they won't get screentime.
Also, there's no need to call any of the Islanders names.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Tanya is getting roasted in her comment section all over IG, saying she's a disgrace to black women, she's not the rep the way, that Shaq deserves better, that she's being voted out next and EVERYOONE is coming for her wig calling it crusty and dirty and telling her to get a better one and not use glue so much
IMO there aren’t enough black contestants in Love Island - the few they put in feel like tokenism.

PondersLondon

i think all 3 of them will make the final. id rather kai and sanam win out of them. sanam is the only one who hasn’t annoyed me yet. the fourth couple might be jessie and will
Lol Sanam hasn't annoyed you yet because she hasn't been in the villa long. Will and Jessie are definitely making the final. The majority of people hate Shaq and Tanya together. Olivia and Maxwell won't make the final because people don't like Olivia.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I really think you’re underestimating what a head fuck it must be. They have nothing else to do but think about what their partners up to. I don’t think it makes much difference knowing what had happened in previous years
I can understand the video of the ex being a massive headfuck. It's the photos of challenges that I don't think are too big of a deal, because as far as I know both villas do the exact same challenges so they should be recognisable.

You're right though about them not having much else to do. That whole environment would drive me nuts within a few days 😂 so maybe I should be more understanding.

Raspberry77

Casey, Kai, Samie and Jessie get taken on dates by the bombshells tonight. Sounds like a complete waste of time although girls pick first in the recoupling so unless Rosie chooses before Claudia and grabs Casey.

I remember someone (I think Georgia from Millie & Liam's year) saying that some recouplings take four hours to film. If I was ever tempted to apply (and I wasn't too fat and old 😂) that would have put me right off!
Same. I don’t like the way people have said you’re persuaded to talk to someone or they try and stop you talking to someone else

lululoves

On leftover lasagne elderflower cordial

---

Bring us back the VOTTTEEE 🗳!!

New boy looks like the Casa Boy who just left. Frankie I think.