Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
tanya is better than me cause i would be giving the silent treatment, i couldn’t pull him first lol

Reactions: 2

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I know right? And when Ron and Kai were having that short discussion during the day of how there was a divide and Kai said there were people he wouldn't be friends with on the outside but that he'd keep it to himself, I've been really wondering who he meant?

I might've missed something, what is Tom's main issue with Ron? is it just still that he moved stupid and was disrespectful kissing Lana the very night she friendzoned Casey because he did look really annoyed then but I thought he moved on
I don’t really understand Tom’s level of disliking either based on the bits they’ve shown. From what he said to Lana, he sees her as a sister so is being over protective and probably not happy with the things Ron says in private but I think he’s also been miffed that he was in competition with him over a lot of the girls at one point or another and felt a bit vulnerable after the Ellie incident. I think the sister bit was a convenient excuse.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Hello I’ve 10 pages to read and I’ve not seen unseen. I’m parking my bum here. Hope I’ve not missed much x

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Shaq needs to wind his neck in now. It’s getting tiresome how he’s dadding everyone (to quote Haris 😂). Needs to pack it in. Noble at first, sanctimonious and overstepping now.
As much as I don’t particularly like Ronald, he isn’t machiavellian, or problematic like Luca.
I really like Claudia.

Beth1980

VIP Member
Ok five minutes into unseen and some males come across so immature, you can guess one, hope it is because they are bored and going 'stir crazy' no wonder there are no proper couples, baby noises from 20 year old no no.