Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think so to. I don't think she ever stopped wanting Tom, she just moved away from him because he was making her look like an idiot. If Kai strays during Casa she'll be secretly happy because it gives her the perfect excuse to drop him and start chasing Tom again. Maybe Tom and Olivia will be the next couple to start wanging on about "being tested but finding our way home" 🙄
I think it depends on how Tom does as well. If he strays she’ll defo be back on him and if he goes for it we’ll have to listen to her smugly shite on about how he strayed with everyone bar her.

Reactions: 1

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Being simplistic why is anyone commenting on who packs the suitcases. The girls were asked to put a few things together and sneak out, loved that😀. If anyone needs anything apart from the production crew there’s a whole team looking after their every need, who do you think makes the dinner and does the laundry.
Wonder if Ron thinks any of the girls that do the laundry are his type😉

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
So aftersun must be pre-recorded?? because I watched the brits last night and Maya was there... so unless she managed to get a flight today and the aftersun show is live? sorry if im being thick. Please enlighten me
Where was the brits? Cause think aftersun is in london but will be pre recorded cause maya was in the villa in last Sundays episode

Samia30

Being simplistic why is anyone commenting on who packs the suitcases. The girls were asked to put a few things together and sneak out, loved that😀. If anyone needs anything apart from the production crew there’s a whole team looking after their every need, who do you think makes the dinner and does the laundry.
Wonder if Ron thinks any of the girls that do the laundry are his type😉
The press release mentioned that the boys are asked to pack a suitcase for the girls.

Elles20

VIP Member
Am I the only one who thinks Liv looks different on her Instagram? Particularly her body. She doesn’t have boobs in the villa? But she does on IG?
😂 Doesn't seem overly fake on IG imo. Nothing compared to Zara McDermott when she was on it 👀

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I would be fuming, it would actually hurt me. I completely understand why Shaq was mad.
And I totally understand why Shaq wasn’t happy, however all this hasn’t happened in one day so he’s had time to think. The clip from First Look shows him to be intimidating that he would never get with someone after being compared to an ex, like never ever. Bit hard to convey in just the written word, have a look at the clip and observe his body language and the tone in his voice.

jadach

VIP Member
It all seems odd to me. To me, it seemed like she actually had feelings for Shaq. Now she is barely considering him so she can't actually care that much for him. I hope that Shaq gets to know some of the new girls.
i think she has some feelings and likes him but not love lol