Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PondersLondon

I sometimes doubt whether or not Tanya truly likes Shaq but I mostly think that she does. After the ex comment, she went to him to try and fix things. She has been soppy with Shaq unprovoked.

Jordan and Ellie said that Shaq and Tanya are one of the strongest couples. He also said that they were like his siblings.

Reactions: 2

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I feel like Ron and Luca are so different. They’re only being compared because they’re both insufferable, but they’re insufferable in different ways. Luca was crazy possessive, but my issue with Ron is he’s always chatting shit. They both came in with the agenda to win, but Luca’s strategy was to stay loyal while Ron says one thing to Lana then another to everyone else. That’s what annoys me about him.
Exactly! As soon as Ron opens his stupid mouth, he says something unbelievably dumb and contradicts himself on every step. Also says ALL the wrong things, ALL the time. Emotional intelligence minus 10

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Well I tuned out for a couple of weeks because I was bored but caught back up I just don't feel anyone's solid really

Bayday

Lol Dami has now made it look like Martin doesn't like black girls. When Martin goes for Tanya, people will be like but I thought that girls like Tanyel are his type.
Alot of you guys are obsessed with the idea that black men that come on the show cannot be attracted to black women.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
he just didn't talk about a type at all like the others do, as superficial as they all are, it was still a little different haha 🙃
I don’t think he’s anymore superficial than others, he’s pretty shrewd I’ll say though, he knew very well how to milk the Ron/Lana getting back together scenario and the villa is different since his arrival; in a good or bad way I’m still considering, I do like Casey but he’s not getting my absolute endorsement just yet.

GossWhore

VIP Member
ngl i'm glad ellie is out since i'm not watching anymore, the only thing i would have missed was laughing at her outfits 😂

what if will pulls a curtis and falls madly in love with a girl in casa within a day 🤠
My friends kept messaging photos with comments like "Ellie wearing a fucking awful outfit.... again....is this her aesthetic"? Looooool

So I'm happy I don't have to look at her outfits in the gc

jadach

VIP Member
I have a few things to discuss/on my mind…
1. How did the Tom/Olivia thing stop? It felt they went from Zara going and it being ‘all Liv’ to nothing with no explaining.
2. Tanya is not into Shaq. I actually think she has got the ick and uses ick correctly but wants to win so pushes those feelings down with an I love you. Us girls know once you’ve got the ick there’s no coming back from it and she got it about 4 days in.
obviously everyone wants to win but in that case it would be better if she wasn’t doing what she’s doing, she would’ve squashed it way quicker or she wouldny even have confronted him, but she’s being stubborn. she could’ve pretended everything was fine but she’s very upfront, and doesn’t hide anything, to the point she told him he reminds her of her ex. i think they moved too fast and she’s now realising that

Jas28

Chatty Member
Sorry but if I was Tanya I could NEVER chat shit about my man to girls let alone tell them I had an ick. Regardless of how angry I was w my partner I would always respect them enough to keep our disputes in house not blurt them around for everyone to put their two pence in. And definitely shouldn’t have mentioned the ex thing. Uncalled for. I don’t think Shaq is annoyed that he was called out and can’t take when he’s been in the wrong cause he has apologised a few times, I think he just didn’t like HOW it was gone about which is fair enough tbh. In a couple someone you’re with should pull you privately, it’s different with mates. I think it’s mainly a respect principle for him.
Having said that he does still have a few red flags tho so can’t dispute that. But I think he really likes Tanya, I’m not sure I’m fully convinced on how much she likes (“loves”) him though

Cannot stand Ron, don’t know why so many people are starting to feel sorry for him? Lana needs to piss off from my screen too. Hate Liv, her bitchyness isn’t entertaining enough for her to stay wish she fucks off too. Her and Kai just got together on a whim think it’s all BS.

Quite like Samie and Tom. Will and Jess are my fav. Not sure on Casey and Claudia yet it’s been two days can’t be that serious there was simply no one else so was a default. So glad Ellie and her shite outfits have fucked off tho
It’s love island so things like that will come out even if she didn’t mention it to girls he would’ve said something

Reactions: 1