Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Yeah, she tells the girls that Shaq might be giving her the ick. If this is all it takes for her to be put off by Shaq, then she never had strong feelings for him.
But I don’t think that Shaq and Tanya are very well suited. Tanya is free-spirited and kind of playful and flirty and Shaq is this intense, possessive guy who’s also a bit hot headed. I don’t see them lasting outside at all. Beyond physical attraction, I don’t consider them to be compatible.
---

I didn't take it as Shaq telling Ron to do the washing up, rather he was telling him to join in with the others as part of a team.
It’s not Big Brother though lol

Reactions: 3

123imsonosey

So aftersun must be pre-recorded?? because I watched the brits last night and Maya was there... so unless she managed to get a flight today and the aftersun show is live? sorry if im being thick. Please enlighten me
After sun is filmed in the uk

Reactions: 3

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Are Love Islands days numbered?
Also does anyone know the viewing numbers for this series?
I was half listening to the radio earlier today and they said it had about 700,000 viewers which seems incredibly low 😬

Reactions: 2

Katienana

But I don’t think that Shaq and Tanya are very well suited. Tanya is free-spirited and kind of playful and flirty and Shaq is this intense, possessive guy who’s also a bit hot headed. I don’t see them lasting outside at all. Beyond physical attraction, I don’t consider them to be compatible.
---

It’s not Big Brother though lol
That whole scenario really reminded me of big brother, just shows how much more it would kick off if they didn't get everything done for them!

• Heart

PondersLondon

Ohh I didn't know Shaq said that. Wonder why the producers bother filming them saying their types before they go seeing as that is 75% of the convos they have in there 😅

Taking the show at face value (which we obvs can't anymore coz none of them go on the show for love) but isn't the whole point that their "usual types" haven't been working out for them hence why they are single?

And anyway 90% of them think a hair colour is a type! 😅 Idiots! If I hear "not gona lie my usual type is blondes" once more while they try to lay it on thick on a stunning brunette......
Shaq said it on the show, but Zara, Haris and Anna-May are making it seem like a big secret.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I think she’ll want to disengage with Kai soon as, she’ll do what she can with Tom after Casa, whoever she couples up with during Casa will be collateral damage.
I’m already dreading it becuase I do not care what this twat does ans sits likely going to eat up all the screentime.