Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
They always do it that casa is the last few minutes. Whole point is boring episode and showing them all happy together. Then casa happens and get 2/3 full casa episodes the the return recoupling.

They always seem to send in really good looking girls and maybe 1/2 good looking boys. So there’s nothing really to tempt the girls. But they’re trying to tempt the boys.

Reactions: 1

PondersLondon

I feel like Ron is gonna come back to Lana but then movie night will expose him for something vile. I feel like Tom and Kai will bring someone back.
Yeah, I don't see Ron closing himself off to any of the Casa Amor girls. He might try and fight it for a day or so but he will eventually give in.
I can see Casey doing something because it is such early days for him and Claudia. Tom seems really into Samie so I am not sure about him.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Is it just me that doesn’t like casa amour?
It’s just predictable now. They know at least one couple won’t stay together, one will stay together pining for each other and have the romantic reunion. They know it’s about
4-5 days the girls will be away and will be back

The boys going to casa does give it a very “lads on tour” element. Though last year the boys needed no alternative location to get with other girls.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Tanyel saying Ellie actually liked him . Soon as Tanyel left Ellie said she had no interest in Jordan . What’s the chances Tanyel and Jordan will spend tonight together

Immi290

Yes having doubts isn't always the same as getting the ick.
Tanya and Shaq have rushed into it all too soon and are at that tetchy stage where they're finding fault and getting a bit irritated. Doesn't mean you don't or can't still love each other. This will be a proper test for them.
Yeah exactly everyone goes through this "test" especially in love island

Nixxs

VIP Member
If Ron doesn't mess up in Casa, who might?
we need the drama!! if we don't, we might all start falling off this thread ( although the thread is sometimes all that keeps us watching)
All except jess and will.

MyProfMyOp

Yeah I don’t like him either and I actually prefer Ron over Shaq. The thing with Shaq is that he’s always coming after Ron, telling him off for how he treats Lana but what about how he treats Tanya? He made a big deal out of that kissing challenge and tried fighting Harris regarding Tanya so he isn’t perfect himself either and when Tanya told him off for how he spoke to Ron he didn’t want to hear it. He wants everyone else to listen to what he has to say but he won’t listen whenever anyone critiques him. His behaviour is way off, him influencing Jordan about not choosing Tanyel, kikiing with Olivia about Tanyel, always critiquing Ron but keeping silent when Tom was playing Zara and Olivia and he never once defended Zara, not even when Aaron came for her, instead he makes a joke and gets everyone to laugh which was uncomfortable. Also, most of the time when someone does the cooking, it’s better for the other person who didn’t cook to do the cleaning. Ron was probably feeling tired so Shaq needs to stop parenting him.
Thank you for this!!!!! This is exactly it...
I don't know what everyone else is watching who don't agree with this lol. (It's a joke I understand we all have different opinions before anyone comes for me)! 😂

Beth1980

VIP Member
Well it seems we have missed some things in the heart rate challenge that would have been entertaining, guess the show is only an hour long.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I need to see movie night now.
What would be on it though? 😬
There aren't many revelations are there?
The only one I can really think of is Tom telling Lana Ron is slimey.
Shaq talking with Olivia about Tanyel is pointless now Tanyel has gone.
I genuinely can't think of anything much.