Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holmessk

VIP Member
My OH has two psychotic exes who both hate me (I don't blame them 😂) so if he did say I reminded him of them we would be in serious bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Spectacles

VIP Member
Wonder if they will release details of the Casa Amor people before Sunday. Expecting the usual low standard of male bombshells compared to the women! 😂

I noticed the villas are very close in the preview.
Apparently there's a girl going in from Glasgow who's identity is being kept secret. A few people online have thought it might be Talia Storm

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Wtf is with the lighting that photographer uses to do all their promo shots or whatever they’re called? It’s like when you go into a fitting room and see the audacity of the reflection staring back at you. You know you look better IRL but the illusion is ruined 😂
It's always been awful hasn't it. For me the worst one was molly-mae, I know she's filtered to fuck these days but from her promo shot to entering the villa was 2 different people.
---

Just read the bios, nearly all the new boys want Samie and most of the girls Casey.
Whyyyyyyy. She's pretty sure but not personality. And he is just icky.
---

They did her so dirty on her press photo.
Omg they've aged her 10 years ffs
---

[QUOTE="leigh213, post: 13945019, member: 3739"

For the girls, Sanam is BEAUTIFUL. I think she's one of the most naturally pretty bombs so far.

I can't say why but I've a sinking feeling Ron won't turn and neither will Shaq. And ofc not Will.
[/QUOTE]

She looks very pretty which is always an achievement when photoed by the LI team lol

Ron isn't going to turn, he might want to in his head because that boy is in it to win it he has learned his lesson he needs to stick to lana like glue. Good luck to her when they come out, you can tell he is going to cheat alot.

Shaq and will won't sway

Last edited:
  • Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Do you watch Love Island Australia? Much better than the British shite and Callum (from Wales) on the last series was one of the stand out contestants. Properly entertaining.
Oh yeah I loved Calum. He did also come across a little thick though didn’t he haha but I loved the carnage he caused and how Australians thought he was from another planet being from wales.

jadach

VIP Member
At this point, I don't think that she even likes him. She has entertained Martin far too quickly.
true but quite a few couples recoupled, and then went back to their original and are still together. so i do think she likes him, just not as much as as shaq thought she did. and she’s lying to herself about how much she liked him

Raspberry77

Maya just said they have a clip later of someone you wouldn’t expect head turning - wonder who it is, I bet its Jessie!

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
tbf like someone else said, they alway get happy over new ppl or casa even if they’re in strong couples. i think in love island the concept of new ppl coming in or going to casa would be exciting
Claudia said its too soon 🤔😀

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Interesting how in the first week the girls said themselves they’ve not bonded as much as the boys. The body were close
From day 1. But now the girls are really close and it’s the boys having tensions.

This series seems “boring” to some because there’s less drama and less fakery forced by the producers.

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Apparently there's a girl going in from Glasgow who's identity is being kept secret. A few people online have thought it might be Talia Storm
I can't see the benefit to her going in this late. She already has half a million followers and a music career and although her entire "fame" is obviously purchased, I think she'd want to be an OG or early bombshell.