Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is up there with one of the most boring episodes I’ve ever watched

Reactions: 13
Ugh I’m only starting the episode now but can’t be arsed. Is there a point in liking any other girl. Bar maybe Sammy were just left with those who’ll fall in line to Olivia and anyone who doesn’t gets dumped? Great.

Reactions: 3
Bet some of them think they are gonna be famous and have loads of followers when they come out but the seasons ratings are terrible and barely anyone even cares about watching it anymore x
Out of interest how is the season comparing to others in terms of ratings? Anyone know figures?

Reactions: 3
I know he’s harmless but agree with someone above who said Will cringes them out. 🙈 I struggle to watch him. What’s with all the gesticulating etc. It comes across like he’s trying really hard to be funny.

Reactions: 5
Why they getting mad cause he ain’t helping. Wtf 🤣

Shaq tf, not being funny but that’s abit over the top

Reactions: 9
After that dinner date I’ve decided Kai & Olivia are a match made in… well something.
She appears unable to separate her teeth & he has the world’s smallest stickiest mouth.

I’m scientifically intrigued how they kiss.

Forget that, I’ve made myself feel unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shaq bleeping hates Ron 😳 Ron does not like being told what to do and Shaq loves an excuse to put him in his place

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.