Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Jessie just admitted on national television she fucked Will. You could not beat that information out of me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Laika1234

VIP Member
Lana was such a bitch tonight. She was so rude to Casey and the sleeping on the day bed while Ron snuggled up to Tanyel was so pathetic. She’s such an idiot. I think she’s underestimated Casey’s popularity and overestimated Ron’s and that’s influencing her bitchiness with Casey. She did the same with Zara when Olivia was picking on her. She’s such a sidekick.

Reactions: 55

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Ron is a deluded dickhead. The boys are not spending time with Casey to calm him down, they are spending time with him because they like him and he's a decent guy to spend time with, unlike you, you fuckboi.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Why is Tanya saying that no one knows she's had sex with Shaq? I'm sure she said it during one of those horrific morning debriefs?

Reactions: 42

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Oi is it me or is Tom - twatty Tom - looking a bit more fit than usual? Only for a split second in certain lighting like but… 👀 (still a twat though)

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Olivia still really likes Tom. This constant 'I really wonder if Samey has a problem with me' is her hoping someone (probably Tanya) will say 'oh it's probably because she knows Tom still fancies you' so she can go 'really? Do you think so? I'd better pull him for a chat'.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

cantkeepupp

Is Ellie being supplied with a wardrobe from 2013 or something? She looks so out of place with the other girls lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 36