Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks like
Kai and Olivia
Lana and Ron
Tanya and shaq between these 3 couples they will stick together to get pick them off. Bet it annoys them they can’t get inbetween Will and Jessie yet. But those 3 couples see themselves as main players
Wonder will Kai not being in the main guy group put Olivia off him. Can see that being something she is shallow enough to do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Logging off for the night because I actually can’t be arsed with any of them anymore. I’ll watch again once the snakes are gone

Reactions: 13
I've turned it off, it's boring the duck out of me. Bring on Casa.

Reactions: 9
I am hoping casa amor they all fall apart but I see them all being safe and fake

Reactions: 10
I'd prefer them to have a MAFS style dinner around one table, ply them with drink and watch it all kick off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That is not the first time they have shown Ron shaving somewhere that is not the bathroom. WTF!!! Absolutely disgusting doing it in the bedroom. I fancied him at the start then his behaviour made me go off him but that is a new ick 🤢

Reactions: 9
On another note why is Samies name spelt like ‘Samey’ ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s winding me up every time I see it
If you google her surname Elishi it comes up it’s most popular in Iran. If she has Iranian roots I wonder if that’s a way of common way spelling it over there

Reactions: 8
I’m actually doing the washing up instead of watching, I can’t believe how bad the seasons get year after year.
I just want the old love island back 😭
I've hung up my washing, changed my bed, ironed 3 tops and cleaned my teeth with this in the background and I found it more stimulating than the whole episode of this absolute trot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at them all happy and cosy in their pairs.
Casa Amore must be round the corner

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.