Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron is such a lazy fecker - Shaq needs to cool down though, he must have some temper on him and gets riled up

Reactions: 11
I did feel sorry for Casey but he’s milking it with the boys and now he’s getting right on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes vote 🙌

I went Casey & Claudia based on assuming they’ll have fewer votes so a vote for them is a less vote for Lana, Ron, Olivia & Kai. Really would love them both to be in the bottom.

Obviously Jordan & Ellie will be going home as it’ll end up islanders save.

Reactions: 15
I voted Casey and Claudia because I like them and I do think they're compatible.

Reactions: 8
Voted for Tom and Samie because they’re the only ones that aren’t annoying me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yeah i see both sides. i think shaq just hates ron as well. but i also get annoyed when someone doesn’t help with something that supposed to be a team effort
I don’t think it was so much that he wasn’t helping, I think it’s probably more the principle of it, that because he’s Ron, he thinks stuff like that doesn’t apply to him and he can do what he wants. Everyone else is stood there washing up and he’s off cavorting with the girls to get out of it… that would piss me off too. He most likely has a pattern of leaving things to everyone else and that’s why Shaq got so shirty.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think Shaq tries to assert himself as the alpha male. That was just too much from him.

Reactions: 9
I’ve went Tom and Samie, I think she’s the most beautifulest (to use Will language). I was tempted by Jordan and Ellie to try and make the others worse off but I don’t think it would do anything.

Reactions: 9
I feel the structure of the show needs to change. Wake up
Gather for a chat about what happened previous night whilst drinking a wank coffee
Make breakfast
Pull each other for a chat
Scream when someone gets a date
Get ready
Then repeat

Reactions: 20
Tanya is def so two faced. I think shaq gives her ick . She witches about shaq says she’ll talk to him but kissing him instead 🤷‍♀️ I hate shaq but Ron should be doing his fair share as should all the boys. This have built up though as he sees Ron’s comments and self entitled behaviour and how he’s treated everyone . But also shaq is thinking this is what we want to see and coming across as the dad etc

Tanya is so sly, can't stand her either.
You can Ron was brought up spoilt but the way shaq aggressively spoke to him, there was no need, he could of communicated a better way.

Reactions: 7
I’ve went Tom and Samie, I think she’s the most beautifulest (to use Will language). I was tempted by Jordan and Ellie to try and make the others worse off but I don’t think it would do anything.
no Jordan and Ellie will be out and it’ll serve Jordan right. I do hope it’s one of the other couples who think they’ve got the final in the bag but I hope being in the bottom 3 will give a reality check so they’ll jump ship in casa

Reactions: 5
Ron is so privledged . Spoilt rich boy judging from his house and self entitled behaviour
Tasha was exactly the same last year incredibly spoilt and self obsessed. I can’t help but wonder if their parents over compensated and spoilt them rotten because of their difficulties so they never had to lift a finger.

Reactions: 16
I think Shaq tries to assert himself as the alpha male. That was just too much from him.
It was too much, but I think he is the alpha male now. I was actually a bit shocked that Ron with his ginormous ego actually followed what Shaq told him to do. He literally followed his orders and did what he said. Men don’t tend to take that kind of treatment from other men very well - I can imagine it would be very emasculating, especially for someone as bigheaded and leader-like as Ron. I just think after Shaq absolutely annihilated him that time, he didn’t want that to happen again

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm voting for sammie and Tom, only because sammie is now the most likeable out of these awful people. Still not keen on Tom, but he seems into Sammie.

Reactions: 8
See Jordan, had you saved Tanyel you would have sailed through this vote, idiot.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.