Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get this whole ‘feeling at home’ thing Ron and Lana keep harping on about. He started it and now I think she’s just picked up on it and continuing because she knows it’s what he wants to hear

Reactions: 9
Bet some of them think they are gonna be famous and have loads of followers when they come out but the seasons ratings are terrible and barely anyone even cares about watching it anymore x

Reactions: 18
I'm a bit behind tonight but Shaq drives me bleeping mad. He is so desperate to be alpha. Every morning he interviews the boys as if he a manager trying to gage an idea on how his employees have done the previous day. Can't stand the man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t cope with Will anymore, his voice grates on me and he’s cringing me out every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How have all these ‘men’ (and I use the term loosely) got to their 20’s with no ability to cook?!
I appreciate Im a dinosaur but what the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate these dinner date things, got to be the shittest episode yet 🥱

Reactions: 11
Ffs this Tom Odell song haunts my YouTube ads I've heard it about 20 times today and it needs to stop

Reactions: 4
I want all the girls but Lana (and maybe Jessie) to recouple in Casa and I want only Ron to 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A guy telling me he’s not cooked before would give me the ICK you don’t need to be chef ramsay but for the love of god get a grip

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.