Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Like I'm with Shaq. Ron was being a spoilt brat. Just go and help clean.

Yeah maybe he was over the top, but seriously go and do the washing up you bleeping child
yeah i see both sides. i think shaq just hates ron as well. but i also get annoyed when someone doesn’t help with something that supposed to be a team effort

Reactions: 8
Tbh I think Ron should of got off his ass and helped.

He's saying there's a divide but then wouldn't get up and make the effort ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see that article online about how one of the cleaners told someone that of the girls left a dirty tampon on the floor and that it’s absolutely vile in there!!! I know you shouldn’t believe everything you read online but it seems an odd story to be made up?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
One thing I can't abide and that's lazy pricks that don't do their bit/take their turn. I endure it every day of my life and if I'd have been Shaq I'd have kicked Ron's skinny arse all round that garden 😡. Says a lot about the girls that found it "awkward" as well.

Reactions: 22
Tanya is def so two faced. I think shaq gives her ick . She witches about shaq says she’ll talk to him but kissing him instead 🤷‍♀️ I hate shaq but Ron should be doing his fair share as should all the boys. This have built up though as he sees Ron’s comments and self entitled behaviour and how he’s treated everyone . But also shaq is thinking this is what we want to see and coming across as the dad etc

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.