Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaq doesn’t love Tanya for fucks sake, and don’t all jump on me with insults, but I genuinely think he’s laying it on so thick and remaining “loyal” to her because he knows he’ll be more successful if he’s with Tanya as opposed to someone else. I bet you he’s a dog/player in the outside world and this romantic, besotted side is all an act. He’s just seen how things worked for Dami and Indiyah 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yep! Except both shaq and Tanyaare settling for each other. They can never be dami and indiya, they don't have the looks or personality

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Olivia reminds me of that Amber Davies. Who’s also an annoying witch. I’ll actually be so bleeping annoyed if Olivia gets to the final 🤮

Reactions: 8
Part of me wants a public vote so Olivia gets sent packing. But then I want her to get her comeuppance in Casa because we all know Kai will stray big time.

I’m also FEWMIN they allowed Tanyel to be dumped. Only one with anything about her.
Feckin morons

Reactions: 12
so annoying that Kai can’t pronounce his ‘TH’ and says ‘V’ instead 🤢

Vis and Vat.. ICK

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m actually doing the washing up instead of watching, I can’t believe how bad the seasons get year after year.
I just want the old love island back 😭

Reactions: 6
Her and Ron def had a thing for each other it had the potential to make great tv imo. Seems like Lana/Ron and Tanya/Shaq are the chosen ones this year 😩

Ron and tanyel will probably f**k after the show. They had more sexual chemistry than lana the lapdog

Reactions: 9
I think shaq did it and stirred because he hates Ron. Asking Ron how does he feel.

Who am I even going to vote for in this?

I don't like Tanya and Shaq now. I don't like Ron and Lana. I can't vote for Liv and Kai.

Tom? Casey?

I guess Will. But whilst I love Will he's not given me winner vibes.

There's no girls I'm particularly excited to vote for

I don't get jordan saying its platonic with Ellie. Like why not chose Tanyel where at least there was a chance of it not being platonic? Why does dull Ellie deserve a chance over Tanyel

I don’t understand what Ellie meant. Is she not bothering with Jordan?

Reactions: 3
I think shaq did it and stirred because he hates Ron. Asking Ron how does he feel.
I feel like Shaq fancies the other girls, that’s why. So I think seeing Ron acting the alpha and going with all the girls he’d like to crack on with if he wasn’t gameplaying, really pisses him off

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.