Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hate Ron. Happy families. duck off. They addressed nothing. Shaq is actually really starting to annoy me. Can't wait for my episode of Dawsons Creek.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what Ellie meant. Is she not bothering with Jordan?
Yah basically Jordan just said " even though we're platonic, Ellie deserves a chance in here if someone comes in" or something along those lines

Ummmm sir WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m voting tactically, whatever it takes for Olivia/Kai and Ron/Lana to be booted out next!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yah basically Jordan just said " even though we're platonic Ellie deserves a chance in here if someone comes in"

Ummmm sir WTF
Which goes to show how much tit they must’ve been putting in his head about Tanyel 😳 he weren’t even remotely romantic with Ellie and chose her over Tanyel, madness. They must’ve been hating on her hard

Reactions: 7
Are PLT having words in the producers’ ears to keep the beige Lana/Ron storyline going at all costs 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sorry for Kai. Hes not really love island material. His brains not all there and I don't think he knows how to interact with these people socially.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's literally nothing worth watching for now except the possibility of Lana getting screwed over. Lame

Reactions: 4
So it looks like
Kai and Olivia
Lana and Ron
Tanya and shaq between these 3 couples they will stick together to get pick them off. Bet it annoys them they can’t get inbetween Will and Jessie yet. But those 3 couples see themselves as main players

Reactions: 8
on another note, i’m absolutely loving this divide with kai/ron and the rest of the boys, we’ve never seen this happen lol, the. it’s are always close, it’s the girls that aren’t, kinda interesting and kais comment about how he wouldn’t speak to some of them outside too

Reactions: 22
Claudia really is obsessed with this Northern/Southern thing. We get it, you’re from the North 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel a bit sorry for Kai. Hes not really love island material. His brains not all there and I don't think he knows how to interact with these people socially.
I'll say it again. HOW is he a teacher? I think his qualifications need investigating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.