Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lana don’t be fake upset, you snake. She was competition for you. And deep down you’re happy about it.

Reactions: 22
On another note why is Samies name spelt like ‘Samey’ ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s winding me up every time I see it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought Tanyel was grand but I don’t think the show will be much worse with her gone. She didn’t get that much airtime anyway 🤷‍♀️
Her and Ron def had a thing for each other it had the potential to make great tv imo. Seems like Lana/Ron and Tanya/Shaq are the chosen ones this year 😩

Reactions: 7
Lana you’re glad Tanyel is gone, deep down you didn’t like her friendship with Ron

Reactions: 12
So basically, Olivia and Kai and Lana & Ron are heading for the final. What a joke 😂

I hope producers lose loads of viewers. They've fucked it royally this season IMO. Even heart rate challenge which had potential to be carnage went down like a lead balloon

Reactions: 17
Who the hell is laughing like a hyena in the background. Ron, love, the boys hate you.

• Haha
For the first time ever I just fast forwarded through the recoupling speeches.
I’m just not able for all the steaming tripe they spout

• Haha
I don’t like one single person in that villa, they’re all tit.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.