Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana may have got the box prop, but imagine how thats set up do they put the box there while the lads are sitting there and lana walks up and comes out of it and the lads pretend to be shocked?
Also her outfit was awful when she did come out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lana may have got the box prop, but imagine how thats set up do they put the box there while the lads are sitting there and lana walks up and comes out of it and the lads pretend to be shocked?
Also her outfit was awful when she did come out :ROFLMAO:
Tasha said she was waiting in that box for 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don't understand why everyone loves Tanyel. I wouldn't trust that girl if my life depended on it. She tries to make out she's a girls girl but I wouldn't have any friend of mine acting the way she does with Ron infront of Lana, best friends or not. She gives 16 year old girl who thinks she's grown and gives great advice to her mates when really she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, she just repeats sayings shes heard from older adults. And the way she looked Aaron up and down that time whilst shaking her head and screaming in his face... No thanks, I'd have smacked her straight in the gob.
I see your point and that about the girl code thing, but same time I don’t even expect her to be tiptoeing around everyone else to spare their feelings. Everyone’s in there for themselves. She doesn’t know these girls from Adam, they’re strangers she’s having an experience with, and while they do form bonds, if it’s between suiting myself or Whatsherface from Wherever who I’ve known a couple of weeks, I’d choose myself and I wouldn’t feel bad about it. And to be honest I don’t think she’s stepped on anyone toes badly. Ron flirts with Tanyel, Tanyel is a bit flirty back - but it’s minor. And let’s be real, she doesn’t owe Lana tit. No girl owes another girl tit. Might not make me the most popular person for pointing this out but how many times have you dodged a guy because your friend is obsessed with him? You might really like the guy, and he might really like you and not even reciprocate your friend’s feelings - but you have to never experience that situation because your friend is more important than you? And you’re abiding “girl code”? 🙄

Yeah the majority of us do it because it’s nice and it feels like the “right” thing to do - to not hurt your friend - but still, no one owns another person. Girl code seems a lot to me about bowing down to another woman and refusing to go anywhere near that guy she liked once in year 10 who never liked her back cos it’ll hurt her feelings and she’ll hit the roof otherwise. I think that’s childish. If you pursue the guy, you’re being selfish, but if you don’t, then isn’t the other party being selfish for not seeing that you both have a connection and they refuse to let go of a man who doesn’t want her, and at the same time, refuse to let anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Olivia still really likes Tom. This constant 'I really wonder if Samey has a problem with me' is her hoping someone (probably Tanya) will say 'oh it's probably because she knows Tom still fancies you' so she can go 'really? Do you think so? I'd better pull him for a chat'.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I see your point and that about the girl code thing, but same time I don’t even expect her to be tiptoeing around everyone else to spare their feelings. Everyone’s in there for themselves. She doesn’t know these girls from Adam, they’re strangers she’s having an experience with, and while they do form bonds, if it’s between suiting myself or Whatsherface from Wherever who I’ve known a couple of weeks, I’d choose myself and I wouldn’t feel bad about it. And to be honest I don’t think she’s stepped on anyone toes badly. Ron flirts with Tanyel, Tanyel is a bit flirty back - but it’s minor. And let’s be real, she doesn’t owe Lana tit. No girl owes another girl tit. Might not make me the most popular person for pointing this out but how many times have you dodged a guy because your friend is obsessed with him? You might really like the guy, and he might really like you and not even reciprocate your friend’s feelings - but you have to never experience that situation because your friend is more important than you? And you’re abiding “girl code”? 🙄

Yeah the majority of us do it because it’s nice and it feels like the “right” thing to do - to not hurt your friend - but still, no one owns another person. Girl code seems a lot to me about bowing down to another woman and refusing to go anywhere near that guy she liked once in year 10 who never liked her back cos it’ll hurt her feelings and she’ll hit the roof otherwise. I think that’s childish. If you pursue the guy, you’re being selfish, but if you don’t, then isn’t the other party being selfish for not seeing that you both have a connection and they refuse to let go of a man who doesn’t want her, and at the same time, refuse to let anyone else?
Quite.
In the past I remember being in a bar with a friend when a guy who she really fancied came on strong to me; he was really nice but I blanked him because of her, Will never know where it may have gone, looking back I realise she was not a particularly good friend, certainly not a particularly nice person who would not have hesitated in doing the opposite of what I did. Hey Ho

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That article @whatstheteab posted about producers intervening had me thinking abut Casey and Ron last night. Casey had been all 'Whatever, you twit. Not interested in a chat' with Ron, next thing they're on beanbags having a chat. :ROFLMAO: I loved the fact Casey still not having it though.

Casey has become my favourite very quickly.
I thought the same. One minute Casey isn’t interested in Ron’s grovelling explanation and the next minute they’re pulling up a bloody beanbag each. The producers need to butt out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Absolutely. I think the phrase girl code is actually code for who can assert their dominance the most. Usually the ones who have avoided someone/something because of the other will be tit on by the other who wouldn’t think twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please let there be a public vote for "fav couple" soon so that Lana and Ron can be bottom 🙏

Although I'm sure Lana still won't understand why they are there!
---

Please let there be a public vote for "fav couple" soon so that Lana and Ron can be bottom 🙏

Just realised people voting for Casey would save her

Reactions: 5
Olivia still really likes Tom. This constant 'I really wonder if Samey has a problem with me' is her hoping someone (probably Tanya) will say 'oh it's probably because she knows Tom still fancies you' so she can go 'really? Do you think so? I'd better pull him for a chat'.
100% this. This is precisely why she is inventing beef with Sammi.

Reactions: 12
Both Lana and Olivia pretending to be oblivious to why people don’t like them because “I don’t understand what I did wrong” is actually the most infuriating part of the whole show for me 🙈

Reactions: 12
But Samey doesn't like Olivia, like I don't think for any particular "reason" as Olivia is trying to frame it, just in general doesn't enjoy her BS, no?

Reactions: 7
Hopefully there will be a recoupling tonight to sort out the couples. It would be better to have everyone in fairly stable couples for at least a day or two before splitting them up for Casa Amor.

I can't imagine producers would let Ron and Lana not be officially coupled up before Casa after all the time they've spent showing them.

Reactions: 14
But Samey doesn't like Olivia, like I don't think for any particular "reason" as Olivia is trying to frame it, just in general doesn't enjoy her BS, no?
That’s the impression I get and I think Tanyel doesn’t like Olivia as much now either. I don’t think either of them want to fully fall out with her though.

I don’t know if there’s an awful lot to Olivia outside of talking about herself and bitching about other girls. The rest seem to have a laugh together.

Reactions: 9
Just seen first look on the app - they get a text to gather by the firepit. Do you think that’s a recoupling? There’s too many girls though, one dumped? Ron might have to choose between Lana and Tanyel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just seen first look on the app - they get a text to gather by the firepit. Do you think that’s a recoupling? There’s too many girls though, one dumped? Ron might have to choose between Lana and Tanyel.
Ohhh I feel like they’d have called a dumping earlier

Reactions: 1

---

Just realised people voting for Casey would save her
Lana has the second largest following on Instagram after Will. She’s probably safe 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.