Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claudia looks old. I love Lana to be dumped but we’re stuck with her and Ron . I hope Ron strays in casa but I bet he’ll behave now. But still praying he has his head turned. He seems to have no self awareness.
I just hope Tanyel is not dumped and it’s Ellie

Reactions: 17
I still think Tom and Lana could have been a better couple. I get the feeling Tom likes her which is why he's annoyed with Ron.

New bombshell looks tit.

Reactions: 14
if tanyel leaves, i'll only watch the show for maya jama's outfits

Reactions: 15
I see your point and that about the girl code thing, but same time I don’t even expect her to be tiptoeing around everyone else to spare their feelings. Everyone’s in there for themselves. She doesn’t know these girls from Adam, they’re strangers she’s having an experience with, and while they do form bonds, if it’s between suiting myself or Whatsherface from Wherever who I’ve known a couple of weeks, I’d choose myself and I wouldn’t feel bad about it. And to be honest I don’t think she’s stepped on anyone toes badly. Ron flirts with Tanyel, Tanyel is a bit flirty back - but it’s minor. And let’s be real, she doesn’t owe Lana tit. No girl owes another girl tit. Might not make me the most popular person for pointing this out but how many times have you dodged a guy because your friend is obsessed with him? You might really like the guy, and he might really like you and not even reciprocate your friend’s feelings - but you have to never experience that situation because your friend is more important than you? And you’re abiding “girl code”? 🙄

Yeah the majority of us do it because it’s nice and it feels like the “right” thing to do - to not hurt your friend - but still, no one owns another person. Girl code seems a lot to me about bowing down to another woman and refusing to go anywhere near that guy she liked once in year 10 who never liked her back cos it’ll hurt her feelings and she’ll hit the roof otherwise. I think that’s childish. If you pursue the guy, you’re being selfish, but if you don’t, then isn’t the other party being selfish for not seeing that you both have a connection and they refuse to let go of a man who doesn’t want her, and at the same time, refuse to let anyone else?
Absolutely spot on. It's the same way I approach life now. I owe nobody tit and if that makes me selfish then I don't care. I wish I'd realised all this twenty years ago and my life would have probably had a completely different outcome to what it actually has. Spent years people pleasing and going without what I wanted to do so I didn't upset someone else. Categorically a massive life fail. No one gets tit from me now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm thinking Ellie will probably go. Tanyel and Jordan will pick each other, new girl picks Casey, everyone else is settled for now, so Ellie is the one left over.

Reactions: 11
The new girl is very homely but is rich so will be ultra confident and that will appeal to some of the boys. Odd timing to bring her in now though when Casa is on Sunday.

Reactions: 4
Claudia is a handsome looking woman but not a typical bombshell type , so I don't think she will sway any of the men

When I look at the young ones (😭 I’m 30) and who they like on shows like this - gemma/luca, Lana/Ron etc it really shows me why all my “relationships” from 10 years ago were actually bullshit 😂 I would have thought this carry on was normal and romantic too ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The snack situation at casa Holmessk is dire. This better be good!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Respect to Claudia for the confidence because there is no way I could enter the villa during this challenge!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.