Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched first look. Claudia goes on a date with two boys. Then at the end they get a text to go by the fire pit, I’m guessing it’s so she can pick a boy. But I’m hoping what ever girl gets left single gets dumped

For example ; Claudia picks Casey, then Lana gets dumped from the island. - Not saying that will happen but it’s happened in love island before.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched first look. Claudia goes on a date with two boys. Then at the end they get a text to go by the fire pit, I’m guessing it’s so she can pick a boy. But I’m hoping what ever girl gets left single gets dumped

For example ; Claudia picks Casey, then Lana gets dumped from the island. - Not saying that will happen but it’s happened in love island before.
I'd love that. Then Ron would have to do the stay or go thing.

I hate that the the audience get to vote but not have the final say. The other night when it was between Kai, Spencer and Arron it was so obvious Kai was going to stay because of Olivia. It makes it more exciting for the viewer. It also stops couples getting too comfortable and just cruising along to the final.

Reactions: 18
I went to uni with Casey and he was an awfuuuuul person. obviously people can grow since then and it was 4 years ago but I feel like love island have scripted it because he seems so quiet and is the complete opposite of how he was at uni
---

I went to uni with Casey and he was an awfuuuuul person. obviously people can grow since then and it was 4 years ago but I feel like love island have scripted it because he seems so quiet and is the complete opposite of how he was at uni

its kind of nice to see him get treated how he used to treat other people lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So who do we think will get dumped? I really can’t see it being Lana so there must be some sort of twist coming so that it’s either Sami or Ellie maybe?

Reactions: 3
So who do we think will get dumped? I really can’t see it being Lana so there must be some sort of twist coming so that it’s either Sami or Ellie maybe?
I don’t want it to be Samie so I’m hoping it would be Ellie

Reactions: 15

Praying she picks Casey, imagine Lana getting dumped after how she treated him, that would be hilarious. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---

913ddb2d804458896667bb7f03a6d726.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---

I think from some of his early comments about women he showed his true colours.

Reactions: 10
An I seeing things or did they get the girls to dress up in Ann summers outfits?? Just seen it on a Facebook page. Is there anything lower they’re going to stoop to for ratings 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
An I seeing things or did they get the girls to dress up in Ann summers outfits?? Just seen it on a Facebook page. Is there anything lower they’re going to stoop to for ratings 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ann Summers is a partner of the show now. They provide all the stuff in the hideaway

• Sick
Reactions: 8

This would be great viewing for the audience but it would take a really bold newbie to do this. There's a big risk that you'd end up hated for splitting up a couple that the audience are invested in on your first night (and sadly Lana/Ron still have a lot of supporters). I know nothing about Claudia so no idea if she'd have the nerve.

It's fun to imagine Ron pretending he's tempted to leave with her though. Shaq could give us another "if he really liked her..." moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Olivia looked like a frogman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's no way they would get rid of Lana if Claudia chose Casey. They have very quickly pushed her and Ron as the Jiberty of this season. They make the rules up as they go along to keep the ones in they don't want to go yet. If she chose Casey they would have a full recoupling and last one standing would go. If she chose the one that is with Ellie, they wouldn't bother having a recouping, she'd just get the text to say she's dumped.

Reactions: 10

This is what I was thinking too.

Reactions: 3
There's no way they would get rid of Lana if Claudia chose Casey. They have very quickly pushed her and Ron as the Jiberty of this season. They make the rules up as they go along to keep the ones in they don't want to go yet. If she chose Casey they would have a full recoupling and last one standing would go. If she chose the one that is with Ellie, they wouldn't bother having a recouping, she'd just get the text to say she's dumped.
Ron and Lana are here for the duration, they are very popular with a certain dynamic. The consolation is that Gemma and Luca were also very popular with that same dynamic, in fact they came second in the whole thing, however they received about 15% of the total votes cast in the final whereas Ekin Su and Davide the winners polled over 60% of the final vote. We have to suffer Ron and Lans because the viewers that do like them spend loads of money on the products of the show’s sponsors …. follow the money as they say.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.