Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought the girls were all crap… also I know it’s back tracking but I defo wanted and expected wayyyy more from Sammie with her chat with Liv…Liv completely owned that chat and Sammie fell in line… I was waiting for some sass / witty comment back to Liv about her own bitchiness but somehow Liv put Sammie in her place …it ended with lovey dovey bestie blah blah blah… Liv really is queen bee in there and I can’t stand it … my word if I was in there I’d tell her … put some women in that have personalities my god!!!
Yeah, this whole conversation was just Olivia manipulating what was happening and Sami going along with it. Granted Olivia is so delusional that i don’t know if I’d have the energy to row with her. It drives me mad though the way they all go on about her as though she exudes personality. It’s ridiculous. Her and Kai are the deadest couple in there. Any guy who gets with her would be bland by association. She kills any craic and it’s not because she’s a slow burner or tough cookie to crack or whatever other ridiculous staple she keeps explaining herself as - she’s just a nasty little child who has no other interests aside from putting other girls down.

Reactions: 17
Just wanting Ron and Lana to couple up then the public votes them out. Our version of LI would be far more exciting than what they’re putting on our screens. Sack the producers, put Tattle in charge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tom looked like he was wearing an action man suit, his body was perfect and the straps from the wings looked like where the arms are attached 😅
There seems to be a lot of love for Tom but I know someone with the exact same smile and I hate him so Toms face gives me the ick lol

Tanyel feels like she's been in there for years, like in every season, does anyone else get that? 😅

Kai has to be one of the unsexiest men alive.

I hope the heart rates for the new girl aren't counted towards the result, heart rates might be higher because she's new. I'd prefer to see who their heart rate went up the most for out of the existing islanders.

OR if they did allow it imagine if the only one whose heart rate was raised the most by the newbie was Ron 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've actually got a crush on Casey now. Just how he's conducted himself and how all the guys like him. I think he's got the best body out of all of them. Yeah his nails are in the quick BUT at least they're not long? I'd die if they were but that's one of my icks and pet peeves originally. If someone is not clean cut or doesn't do personal care and hygiene I just can't, so for me he's golden.

I think Ron's is gonna be raised the most by Tanyel. The comments those two make about each other and the faces they make, it doesn't go unnoticed by me; bit weird, think they're more for each other than they're letting on or than is being edited. Did you see her face when Ron came out? Ditto his face during hers.... yikes.

Can't stand Lana. She may be "sweet" but she doesn't offer anything else, and she's not even coming across kind when they speaks to people like they say she is. Bland and bringing nothing now.
Tanya is a good person and I do quite like her but she's really starting to put me off with the screaming.

I'm sorry but are we SUREEEE that Will is straight? I just... I just can't work out how he is?

One of the main things I don't like is that unlike the guy group, it's so much more rare for the girls or a girl to call out another girl for screwing a guy around. I feel like Tanyel wanted to by how they were silent listening to Lana complain about how Casey was ticked in the morning debrief. Samie gave a look as well. I think if it wasn't for the strict girl code in that place, they would.

Samie is actually so stunning. She reminds me of Katie Holmes sometimes. I want to like her and Tom, they're not bad or on my nerves yet they just don't seem to have much together. Would rather see her try with a few others to see if it could be something more.

Almost called Kai Reese just now because he sounds like that Reese from was it last season? He always sounds like he's got a stopped nose and it skeeves me out to think of him in a sexy way.

Olivia still SO hung up on Tom and painfully plain to see.

I wonder who Claudia is gonna go for?

Reactions: 11
Olivia’s face when Tom came out! She is still interested in him but I think he might have given her the boot and that’s why she’s moved onto Kai because she knows she has no other competition for him and that she would be safe if the boys were picking.

I was really for Ron and Lana at the start but now they just piss me off. Cba with the same tit and he’s giving me the ick with the way he’s getting on. ‘She found her way home’ 🤢

Can’t wait to we can start booting them out! Not sure who I want to leave more out of Ron, Lana and Olivia. I’m sick of the seeing the same tit every night and them three being the main characters.
---

Also I seemed to have missed Casey’s nails so will be watching closely tonight to see lol

Reactions: 18
Jessie must be a very good actress or actually like him
View attachment 1943473
You know, I wonder if it's actually the fact he isn't like everyone else. I'm always struck during Love Island about how these people can look good but be such boring chat. Will is different. Maybe Jessie is genuinely enjoying not being with one of the usual LI types and actually having some chat.

Reactions: 18
liv probably asked for that bodysuit because she's a ''claaaaassy lady'', and liv gets what she wants
---

she probably had gloves underneath it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just realized I feel a bit peeved about how the last couple of seasons, they give the blonde " it girl" the better get up during this challenge. Last season Tasha came out of the barbie box and now Lana coming out of the box. I'm sure there's more examples I just can't recall right now. Granted I liked Tasha by the end way more than I'm liking Lana rn but it's just getting on my nerves the way they elevate some people ( Ron, Olivia, Lana) for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I feel like I missed something with Shaq calling put Ron last night and cba rewatching the episode. Did anyone catch it?

I am so excited for Ron to do it again. Sorry Lana, hun. You basically walked into it.
me too....which i do feel a bit bad about but she's treated casey worse than Ron did to her. He only spoke to the other girls and she was sat crying for days, yet its ok for her to be kissing someone else 10 minutes later.

He will be all over the Casa girls, come back single and then all will be revealed on movie night. I can't wait 😂

Reactions: 15
I feel like I missed something with Shaq calling put Ron last night and cba rewatching the episode. Did anyone catch it?
Yes, I loved it. He shut him right down and then I think, changed the subject and the gathering dispersed. Just need someone to do the same to woe-is-me Lana who thinks she’s done nothing wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah when Ron tried to explain why he and Lana kissed Shaq just interrupted him and said something along the lines of ‘you could’ve maybe waited a day out of respect but it is what it is let’s all move on’ and he didn’t even get to say anything back they all got up and left 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I really don't understand why everyone loves Tanyel. I wouldn't trust that girl if my life depended on it. She tries to make out she's a girls girl but I wouldn't have any friend of mine acting the way she does with Ron infront of Lana, best friends or not. She gives 16 year old girl who thinks she's grown and gives great advice to her mates when really she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, she just repeats sayings shes heard from older adults. And the way she looked Aaron up and down that time whilst shaking her head and screaming in his face... No thanks, I'd have smacked her straight in the gob.
Aren't you meant to repeat what you learned from other people if it is wise enough to share? And Aaron is a bully so I don't blame her for shouting at him. I mean if lana is cool with them being friends I don't see a problem. Ron is the problem wanting to cuddle with her tbh

Reactions: 6
When Kai came out to do the heart rate challenge, I thought he was Ron (from a distance). it was only when he got closer I realised and remembered he was still there 😂 😂 he is so forgettable and possibly the least sexy guy to ever enter LI (and I include Will in that).

Will had me howling during the challenge 😂😂 he might be a bit icky at times but he is genuinely hilarious. I like him and Jessie together

Reactions: 19
If I had to pick one of the boys based I would pick Will, you can tell he’s genuinely a nice guy and so funny and can imagine great nights out . If you picture him in proper clothing he is actually good looking and fit .
---

Why did Lana get the Barbie box and Ellie got the crappy cat outfit and don’t start with me on Tanya as a MAID like Jesus …….

Reactions: 13
When Kai came out to do the heart rate challenge, I thought he was Ron (from a distance). it was only when he got closer I realised and remembered he was still there 😂 😂 he is so forgettable and possibly the least sexy guy to ever enter LI (and I include Will in that).

Will had me howling during the challenge 😂😂 he might be a bit icky at times but he is genuinely hilarious. I like him and Jessie together
between him grinding on that lounger ( or whatever it was) and Jessie doing the splits, the pair of them are sure entertaining. They're such a good vibe that's for sure, and they're not bringing any drama, they only support the others

Reactions: 17
between him grinding on that lounger ( or whatever it was) and Jessie doing the splits, the pair of them are sure entertaining. They're such a good vibe that's for sure, and they're not bringing any drama, they only support the others
And the twerking he did 😂 😂 so funny, he is so entertaining

Reactions: 3
Realised in that challenge Ellie is really pretty if she would just sort out her wardrobe.
Olivia giving nothing as usual.
Will giving the ultimate ick. I cannot tell if Jessie likes Will or not, I think it would be really hard to fake for this long but also how can anyone find him sexy? 😅

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.