Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Lana get the Barbie box and Ellie got the crappy cat outfit and don’t start with me on Tanya as a MAID like Jesus …….
Yeah I thought the maid outfit was a bit questionable! Maybe they choose their own outfits?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Realised in that challenge Ellie is really pretty if she would just sort out her wardrobe.
Olivia giving nothing as usual.
Will giving the ultimate ick. I cannot tell if Jessie likes Will or not, I think it would be really hard to fake for this long but also how can anyone find him sexy? 😅
I never watched the Aus LI so I have no idea what Jessie is actually like as a person. I feel like she doesn't get much airtime at all. From Will describing her as 'weird' (or something) during a recoupling speech I can only assume she is as quirky as he is?? Maybe he has brought out her inner geek or something. I really hope she's not stringing him along. As much as he's definitely got the ick factor, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. Fingers crossed they last.... but even if they don't, that sort of means nothing because how many actually do last anyways.

Reactions: 7
Realised in that challenge Ellie is really pretty if she would just sort out her wardrobe.
Olivia giving nothing as usual.
Will giving the ultimate ick. I cannot tell if Jessie likes Will or not, I think it would be really hard to fake for this long but also how can anyone find him sexy? 😅
The best thing was Olivia saying 'this is the best challenge ever' with a totally deadpan face 😂 she defo gave nothing, or less than nothing (if that's possible!!)

Reactions: 10
Really disappointed that all the girls backed Lana and no one told her she was in the wrong.
Olivia thinks she is all mouth but she said nothing!

Reactions: 18
ick aside, when will went to casey and gave him a little cuddle after lana friendzoned him... 😭😭😭 he's so pure hearted

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It was more the fact that they dressed the only WOC up as "the help".
Especially during BHM 🙈 I’d have thought Ellie would have picked something racier if it was up to her so not sure if they do pick their own

Reactions: 2
Tom was fire for sure but can we also mention Shaq in that challenge 😬 He can pat me down any day! First time I have fancied him all season 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After last nights heart rate challenge I think I have become a Tom fan :oops: :oops::ROFLMAO:
Will's heart rate challenge was my favourite one ever. My dog was looking at me funny because I just couldn't stop laughing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know!
Him being utterly fucked off and telling Ron he is a dick instead of the usual 'yeh fine mate, it is what it is, you do you {cuddle}' was very sexy.
He does seem to have something about him tbh.
That article @whatstheteab posted about producers intervening had me thinking abut Casey and Ron last night. Casey had been all 'Whatever, you twit. Not interested in a chat' with Ron, next thing they're on beanbags having a chat. :ROFLMAO: I loved the fact Casey still not having it though.

Casey has become my favourite very quickly.

Reactions: 14
I really like Casey but can’t see him finding anyone and he will go soon. I don’t think the new girl will make much of an impact.

Reactions: 6
I really like Casey but can’t see him finding anyone and he will go soon. I don’t think the new girl will make much of an impact.

That's because she's been picked because she Carl Fogarty's daughter and not because she's a bombshell with any personality. Same with Gemma Owen.

What really pisses me off now is nepo babies thinking 'I'll go on Love Island' as a career move. I saw Amanda Holden was saying about not wanting her daughter to do it. Gordon Ramsey's daughter is always mentioned as a possible islander. I blame Danni Dyer.

Reactions: 15
That's because she's been picked because she Carl Fogarty's daughter and not because she's a bombshell with any personality. Same with Gemma Owen.

What really pisses me off now is nepo babies thinking 'I'll go on Love Island' as a career move. I saw Amanda Holden was saying about not wanting her daughter to do it. Gordon Ramsey's daughter is always mentioned as a possible islander. I blame Danni Dyer.
Karren Brady said her daughter’s been asked multiple times too

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or did Tom look pissed off at Samie for licking Casey during the heart rate challenge?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.