Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will iz literally the best boy becasause hes funny as well .like he actually has personality .him and casey are my favourites

Reactions: 9
That Sami/Olivia chat was ridiculous.

why is everyone up Olivia’s arse it’s so frustrating
They both talk weird. Olivia like she’s had her jaw wired, and Samie just dreadful - especially when she was talking to Tom before they kissed.

Reactions: 6
Tom just makes eye contact with women and their knickers drop. It's his one move and it bleeping works.
It would work for me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wanted to know the results 😭

ETA Claudia has her dads eyes and it’s all I can see 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tom's was definitely more of an I recognise her Oh duck than a my heads turned Oh duck. But we shall see

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand why everyone loves Tanyel. I wouldn't trust that girl if my life depended on it. She tries to make out she's a girls girl but I wouldn't have any friend of mine acting the way she does with Ron infront of Lana, best friends or not. She gives 16 year old girl who thinks she's grown and gives great advice to her mates when really she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, she just repeats sayings shes heard from older adults. And the way she looked Aaron up and down that time whilst shaking her head and screaming in his face... No thanks, I'd have smacked her straight in the gob.

Reactions: 16
I never fancied Tom (didn’t like how he treated Zara at all) however his dark angel “performance “ has got me… it’s like he was looking through the tv into my soul!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've rewatched Tom's performance twice. Not sorry. The thighs on him walking up the step .... 🥵🥵🥵🥵
And the way he picked Samie up !!!

I'm old enough to be his mother. Don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would be all over Casey I think he’s a sexy bastard and with the personality
I know!
Him being utterly fucked off and telling Ron he is a dick instead of the usual 'yeh fine mate, it is what it is, you do you {cuddle}' was very sexy.
He does seem to have something about him tbh.

Reactions: 19
Thought the girls were all crap… also I know it’s back tracking but I defo wanted and expected wayyyy more from Sammie with her chat with Liv…Liv completely owned that chat and Sammie fell in line… I was waiting for some sass / witty comment back to Liv about her own bitchiness but somehow Liv put Sammie in her place …it ended with lovey dovey bestie blah blah blah… Liv really is queen bee in there and I can’t stand it … my word if I was in there I’d tell her … put some women in that have personalities my god!!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.