Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
need tanya to open her eyes, pls don’t get sucked into olive oils trap

Reactions: 15
Oh ffs now Casey is also talking about "taking her away" as though Lana is a potted plant with no mind of her own. I still feel bad for him but it's so annoying when they about a woman in this way.

Reactions: 8
Go casey. Hope he opens his eyes and fucks Lana off. Lana should be honest.

Reactions: 13
HOW can Lana not see that Ron is just trying to swing his dick about in front of the whole villa and try be the alpha male

the Bar is literally on the ground at this point that she’s gone all simpering because of his disgusting display treating her like an object🤢

she deserves everything she gets the gormless get

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Casey
"I'm living rent free in Ron's head"

Kind of the opposite IMO.

I like Casey, but he's rattled and Ron is occupying a lot of his thoughts.

Reactions: 11
Sick of this love triangle nonsense now. Lana needs to go and she can take Liv with her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm going to let her.......oh Ron Ron Ron you're a prick.
Poor Casey 😪😪 send in a bombshell for him and watch Ron lose his tit for the new bombshell.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Obviously kissing Ron in front of Casey. She should of told him first.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.