Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie shouldn’t even be shocked by the fact Jordan talks to other people. Her dress sense is dead, her roots are literally halfway down her head, and she really isn’t that interesting. She gives me annoying girl in the office vibes. Idk why. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Drippy Lana is loving this. Watching her and Casey's chat you'd swear they were a married couple with kids. I wish Casey had said " ive only known you for 48 hours calm down ya big drip"
Its so clear the boys dont really like Ron

Reactions: 8
On the plus side, casa and movie night will be delicious seeing lana get what she deserves. 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Ron will cheat in Casa but he'll cheat at some point. And what bleeping "history" do they have? They had about 10 minutes before Ron found Zara, then Ellie, then Sammi more attractive. The history is just Ron being interested in other girls

Tom is growing on me in looks but his pre kiss face gives me the ick and he looks like he's eating them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t the heart rate challenge normally after casa amor? They’re doing it early this year arent they?

Reactions: 1
I'm watching an episode of Dawsons Creek every night after LI. It's the only thing keeping me going!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.