Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana is a bleeping idiot. I hope she gets back with Ron and he goes for the new bombshell. Just hope there's someone new for Casey

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lana is a bleeping idiot. I hope she gets back with Ron and he goes for the new bombshell. Just hope there's someone new for Casey
Yep she deserves all she gets . She just a player and her and Ron deserve eachother

Reactions: 7
I can’t even be arsed with Lana anymore 🥱 hasn’t even gave Casey a chance

Reactions: 16
I don't have the app on my phone apparently and I'm not downloading it so relying on you lot to keep me informed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Lana at this point you're playing yourself mate I don't have sympathy for you

Reactions: 15
She’s only just recoupled. She knew anyway and she’s already strung it along

Reactions: 15
Please someone pick Casey. Lana is not good enough for him. What a stupid pick.

Reactions: 14
Time to cringe tattle, time to cringe tattle, time to cringe tattle.
I love this post every night 🥰

I'm still not invested in the season at all and I hate the heart rate challenge, but I'm gonna power through it just so I can keep up with this thread.

Poor Casey!

Reactions: 7
I really really hope Ron fucks around at casa amore bcus lanas actually stupid imo letting Casey go for him

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.