Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always and the girls cast in general are usually always better looking than the men. I also noticed last night the men were huddled round a fire with hoodies on and the girls were letting it all hang out
Like when Gemma and Luca went into the hideaway last season. She looked like a solid 10/10 and Luca had the audacity to wear a black hoodie and some saggy white boxers 🤢 The boys need to try harder!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think there will be a recoupling (boys pick?) before Casa Amor - Tanyel could be in trouble as Casey will probably choose the new bombshell. She needs to get her graft on with Jordan as Ellie won’t be missed. 💤

Reactions: 5
The problem IMO with love island is that it’s got so big that all anyone on the show cares about is how they’re being perceived and it makes rubbish TV. You need big personalities that clearly forget the cameras are there and make mad moves. See Jordan in S5 making moves on India and Anna’s explosion, or Megan stealing Wes from Laura for reference 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think there will be a recoupling (boys pick?) before Casa Amor - Tanyel could be in trouble as Casey will probably choose the new bombshell. She needs to get her graft on with Jordan as Ellie won’t be missed. 💤
i’ve now got personal beef with olivia, as i’m living vicariously through zara and tanyel, so if tanyel is dumped, that means olivia has won i don’t think i can handle that

• Haha
I was hungover so bad on Sunday I couldn't even keep water down until about 3 pm.... then must of fell asleep 10 times during love Island until my husband put me to bed like the wailing child I am.

Last night I had the fear so bad I couldn't concentrate sooooo I'm hoping to catch up later 🤣

Lana is a fool.
Casey deserves better but I just can't get on board with that hairstyle.
Will definitely has to be bi
The Olivia stuff has gone over my head a bit but will watch closely this eve !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was hungover so bad on Sunday I couldn't even keep water down until about 3 pm.... then must of fell asleep 10 times during love Island until my husband put me to bed like the wailing child I am.

Last night I had the fear so bad I couldn't concentrate sooooo I'm hoping to catch up later 🤣
This could be actual footage of my life. Right down to the fear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tattlers. I'm off to a wedding to Spain. I will relying on this for updates xx

• Heart
Tattlers. I'm off to a wedding to Spain. I will relying on this for updates xx
ON JOB!! have fun! and if there's someone there who's your type on paper, catch their vibes but don't put all your eggs in one basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is it "oh I've been single 8 months I'm looking for the one 🙄" 8 months might as well be eight minutes 😅 barely any time at all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brutal First Look with heartbroken Casey enjoying a balcony seat to Lana and Ron's smooching 💔💋😲
1.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I ❤ casey
I’m glad Lana goes back with Ron I find her as annoying as him at this point they aren’t ruining another couple 😒
She deserves how much is head is going to exorcist spin when the new girl comes in after all this back n forth 😴

Reactions: 10
Hopefully everyone in the villa will see what a witch Lana has been using Casey ... but they won't. They'll tell her she's being true to herself and she can't fight her feelings. The connection between her and Ron is so strong. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hopefully everyone in the villa will see what a witch Lana has been using Casey ... but they won't. They'll tell her she's being true to herself and she can't fight her feelings. The connection between her and Ron is so strong. :rolleyes:
Her and Ron just have HiStOrY don’t you know 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone
I'm back! I caught up on what's happened... i cannot believe mug Lana for falling for Ron's shite!!!!!! ARGH I just want to go in and tell her she's being silly don't give in to him! His ego is just hurt because she picked Casey over him and he just wants her to keep chasing him.. its so obvious! Typical duck boy behaviour!! He doesn't want or care about her.

Reactions: 9
Time to cringe tattle, time to cringe tattle, time to cringe tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Very annoyed my TV has chosen now to update, my child is in my bed so I have to watch on my phone. Which means I can't tattle and have to pay attention 😤

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.