Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron shut up. A girl only needs to be in the Villa for a second and your on it straight away🤣👋🏻
I hope she gets back with him just before Casa. He'll be on each and every one of the girls in there. Then Lana will be bawling to anyone that'll listen. Hopefully Casey will have moved on by then as well

Reactions: 26
This is completely stupid. Lana you are stupid. Fml. I'm not giving up but this is dire.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Late to the party tonight. Watching the last 10 minutes of Superstore before love island for the past few weeks means I obviously started binge watching it on Netflix on Friday and it’s so much better than this 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow if only 5 million viewers had predicted this dramatic twist in the Lana-Ron saga 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why don’t Lana go and talk to Casey and say she’s not interested but she won’t . She’s as bad as Ron

Reactions: 20
I find Ron so manipulative. It's uncomfortable to watch him.
I agree, I think he's vile. But Lana is also using Casey just to manipulate Ron so maybe they're right about being well suited for each other. I feel bad for Casey and hope he meets someone great at Casa.

Lana and Ron should couple up so they can be voted out together and live happily every after (until he cheats on her at his first club appearance)

• Haha
find a lot of this fake and put on… 2 grown men laying on a bed buzzing about girls and getting giddy. There’s no way 🤢 the guys giggling and talking about love after 3 weeks is cringe and gives me the total ick xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel for Casey. I just hope no back bone Lana hurries up and tells him that’s she’s used him and ‘ain’t feeling it cuz she didn’t deep the situation properly.

Reactions: 9
The producers must cater to the fiat 500 audience as they are the only one lapping this boring lapdog and Ron triangle.

Reactions: 14
Omfg I was prepared to give Lana a chance, but the way she's acting this morning, she deserves what's coming, which is Ron going back to the way he was pre Casey arriving. Silly, silly girl.

Reactions: 21
Jordan and Ellie could not be less interested in Jordan and I think he feels the same.

Reactions: 11
The worst part of all this is Lana and Ron will prob bleeping win it in the end 🤢🤢🤢 two of them are as bad as eachother

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I can see it now. Lana and Ron recouple, Casaa happens, Ron plays about but goes back to Lana and they show it at the movies, Lana cries. Ron says he needed a test without her but he came back for her.

Reactions: 18
Poor Casey being strung along so Lana can get her own back on Ron knowing full well she's gonna mug him off and go back to Ron.

Lana saying she didn’t think about it is bollocks. She clearly thought about nothing else it was a calculated decision to get Ron to grovel and chase her.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.