Winter Love Island 2023 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I am SHOCKED!! I mean let’s see Lana regret the decision in a couple of days but that was a great humbling for Ron!!

Reactions: 17
Lana will still go back to Ron. She did that as part of her storyline to give them more to go off. She wants Ron to fight for her and if she picked him he wouldn’t have to.

Reactions: 12
The dramatic music doesn't hit like it use to

Back when Michael bought Joanna
Or when Lillie spilled the tea on Liam

Reactions: 10
I reckon Lana will keep chatting to Ron and end up back with him anyway

Reactions: 9
What’s more shocking, Lana picking Casey or love island letting us see who she picked tonight😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooo Ron’s face was delicious but Lana also looked like she regretted her decision almost immediately, hoping that’s just editing

Reactions: 6
I feel like this episode was a bit scripted. All of a sudden, Tom is the voice of reason for lana. I think the producer forced that conversation between them.

Anyone else hopping back to page 1 to change their vote to Lana as their fav islander? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get annoyed over the amount of times they say the word “like”? Like! 😡

• Haha
So Tom was sent in to chat to Lana and we now have however long with the Ron triangle. There needs to be a shake up re the original islanders, hope Aftersun is more entertaining.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.