Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lana and Ron have been more intimate (perhaps off camera) than we are led to believe… I don’t see how she’s crying so much over him after just kissing. I remember someone suggesting this about Rachel and Brad from a previous season and it’s ringing a bell here. Just a thought 🤔

Reactions: 12
I think we need to remember we only see a little bit, I wholeheartedly believe Ron and Tom had been acting coupley with Lana and Olivia and filling their heads in bits we haven't seen. You can see from Shaq and Wills reactions thats how they viewed them as well.

Reactions: 18
Ron has always been completely unbothered whenever Lana recouples. There's no way he's that into her and I hope she realises that.

Reactions: 18
Both Tom and Ron are gaslighting pricks trying to make sure they have an easy back up plan

Reactions: 13
I think we need to remember we only see a little bit, I wholeheartedly believe Ron and Tom had been acting coupley with Lana and Olivia and filling their heads in bits we haven't seen. You can see from Shaq and Wills reactions thats how they viewed them as well.
I believe that with Lana. Olivia I think has been delusional about Tom from the start and although he led her on a bit I also think she created a lot of their “history” and “unfinished business” in her head.

Just read the press preview and it looks like a fun episode tonight. No fights, but lots of potential for mess.
theyre-all-dumb-dumb.gif

Reactions: 5
I really like Tanyel but got really bad vibes from the minute Ron chose her! She has been such a comfort to Lana and bugging her up and then flirting with Ron from the minute she sat next to him. Very weird.
I like Tanyel too. I presume the flirting with Ron is a dig at Kai rather than genuine interest in Ron :sick: I hope.
Not the best behaviour re Lana, but understandable imo. I'll let it go this time 😂

Reactions: 9
Lana is man’s woman po faced until a bloke is interested. I have a friend like her who lights up when a man gives her attention. That drip didn’t jump out of bed to make Ron the Worm jealous but because she craves male attention.
So far, Shaq and Tanya should win, however I think he’s more into her than she is him, I think she is loving the whole romance of it so I am not saying she’s not genuine, she clearly likes him a lot. Also they are attractive and likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Two weeks in this is what the winning couple odds look like. Bear in mind that these are variations of current couples and other likely couples, lots of mix matching here:
In BOLD are the couples currently coupled up by the shows standards

Winning Couple:

Will and Jessie- 5/4
Shaq and Tanya- 16/5

Ron and Lana- 11/2
Casey and Lana- 15/2
Tanyel and Jordan- 12/1
Samie and Ron- 16/1
Ron and Tanyel- 20/1
Olivia and Spencer- 20/1

Tanya and Jordan- 25/1
Tom and Samie- 25/1
Tom and Olivia- 25/1
Lana and Spencer 30/1
Samie and Jordan- 30/1
Tanyel and Kai- 30/1
Lana and Aaron- 50/1
Tom and Ellie- 50/1

Lana and Will- 75/1
Ellie and Ron- 75/1
Lana and Tom- 100/1
Tanyel and Tom- 100/1
Samie and Kai- 125/1

Least fave variation- Tanyel and Aaron at 375/1 (my absolute fav 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
anyone seen first look ron is making lana breakfast before casey, even tho he is pissed he isn’t coupled up with sammie cos kai stole her….

Reactions: 4
Ron’s actually pissing me off he’s not gunna let Lana move on at all. Casey and Lana would make a great couple!

Ron thinking by making her breakfast it’s gunna keep Lana on the hook when it’s not gunna..I hope it doesn’t anyways

Reactions: 17
Ron’s actually pissing me off he’s not gunna let Lana move on at all. Casey and Lana would make a great couple!

Ron thinking by making her breakfast it’s gunna keep Lana on the hook when it’s not gunna..I hope it doesn’t anyways
Sadly it probably will.
He's only doing it because the other men's comments have made him think how he might be being perceived outside.

Reactions: 19
Tanyel 100% wants Ron. Since before she picked him to couple up with. Surprised no one else really picked up on it!

Reactions: 8
I sadly think that Ron will be the same as Luca last year, and we will never be able to get rid of him.

Reactions: 11
I sadly think that Ron will be the same as Luca last year, and we will never be able to get rid of him.
definitely, a certain demographic of people will love him -especially if he gets back with lana

Reactions: 6
Real talk I love Will but I don’t wanna see Jessie win. As happy as I’d be for him, I can’t shake the feeling that she’s pure fake. That date looked so forced and wooden, just rehearsing words that sound convincing but don’t match her smile. I always feel she’s humouring him and going along with it but she don’t really rate him like that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.