Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The male bombshells are pure shite!
Not feeling them at all.

I agree. I really don’t think she is into him at all to be honest. But no one else fancies her or has shown any interest (since david) so she’s just kind of stuck with him. The L bomb conversation made me cringe inside out 😬
Yea sadly I think shaqs proper into her and she's loving it because she can see the final and the brand deals but I don't see it from her side otherwise at all

Reactions: 14
I think Tom always liked Ellie but was terrified of liv and zara.

I can do with tanyel and Ron and I hope we all wrong cos Ron don't deserve anyone. Tanyel can do better. Does anyone remember when liv bowen was in a friendship couple tho and they randomly had sex one night?
Who was in a friendship couple that had sex? Do you mean Alex and Zara from season 2? I think that was back when they were allowed too much alcohol. Pretty sure Zara at least was very drunk…

Reactions: 1
Rykard...most random moment ever
Ah Rykard - I get you now! And Olivia who is now Olivia Bowen. Love Island has changed a huge amount - people used to sleep with whoever they were coupled up with, quite often!

Reactions: 9
Ah Rykard - I get you now! And Olivia who is now Olivia Bowen. Love Island has changed a huge amount - people used to sleep with whoever they were coupled up with, quite often!
i hate to admit… but it was entertaining lol

even when kem and amber used to go into the beds to hide and do it🤣 i literally don’t see anyone going inside during the day at all anymore it’s become sooo scripted and boring

Reactions: 12
The second season of love island was wild. Folk having sex on top of covers and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So all in all:

Spencer and Aaron are still pointless other than Aaron rescuing lana from ronseal.

The new guys I thought were better than anticipated after the first looks. Jordan is fit but not masses of personality so he may go inthe bin with Spencer.and Aaron for me, but casey (kasey?) came across with a bit about him, if lana bucks up her ideas and forgets ronseal she could be on to something there.

Ron is just an absolute bell. His logic doesn't logic. If you really like someone you know it and that's that it's quite simple. He's using lana as a safety net, shaq is spot on.

Shaq loves Tanya, Tanya likes shaq and the idea of winning. But shaq is just great for telling Ron how it is.

Tanyel is great, love her attitude, want her to find someone. Jordan don't seem to have enough about him. Kai fucked it. And Ronseal needs to not. But if lana wakes up I can see Ron upping their friendship to flirting.

Samey samey doesn't like kai, not sure who she likes. Everyone likes her though.

Ellie and Tom have shown the most spark out of anyone between them, he was defo too scared of z and o to admit that though.

Will and Jessie cute but can't understand how it will work outside.

Reactions: 8
I really hope Tanyel ends up with Jordan and would LOVE that Lana (pls god!!!) sees sense and flirts/ sorry grafts one of the other lads. I unfortunately think she’s gonna take him back now he’s been pipped to the post by Kai but hes deffo gonna cheat on her in Casa.
Tale as old as time sadly, dopey nice girl falls for fella who thinks he’s all that, and her fawning all over him just feeds his over inflated pathetic ego, she’s gonna be soppy for him til the end I think though. And if he starts having fun or gets off with someone else it’s gonna spoil her whole experience and probably bring out a miserable side to her, such a shame to see it.
So happy to see him getting told by King Shaq tonight, that was brutal and so refreshing at the same time.

He's sold it to me. I think he's genuine, especially after that. Clearly doesn't like women being disrespected
I think a lot of this will be Tanya’s view on things and he likes her so much that he now sees it more clearly from a girl’s perspective. And Will would see it from a girl’s perspective anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i hate to admit… but it was entertaining lol

even when kem and amber used to go into the beds to hide and do it🤣 i literally don’t see anyone going inside during the day at all anymore it’s become sooo scripted and boring
Well I guess it’s possible they do but it’s not shown. Because Love Island used to be aired at 10pm but it’s become this more glossy, PG affair that is on at 9pm.
---

I think that Will and Jessie are a good match - they’re both quirky, and somehow it works.

Reactions: 3
Or Sammy. I see the first and last letters and it's Samey! 🤣
I think she’s tried to make it a less generic name by changing the spelling slightly. Like turning Danielle into Danyelle. Ffs it’s still pronounced the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching on plus one so old news - but Shaq!
Watching Ron squirm was 👨‍🍳 💋
He was not expecting that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.