Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Rons statement of "She needs to go talk to people and realises I'm the best......" LOL dickwad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
shaq educating ron was the best minute of my life :love: he's got to be up there with my favourite islanders ever

Reactions: 27
Of all the things boys have said on the show before, Ron saying “get to know whoever and we’ll be coupled up again eventually” has got to be one of the worst

Reactions: 25
ron had the potiental to be great this season but he’s let it all go to his head. when he’s in the bottom 3 when we get to vote for your favourite make he will soon go back to lana

Reactions: 16
ron had the potiental to be great this season but he’s let it all go to his head. when he’s in the bottom 3 when we get to vote for your favourite make he will soon go back to lana
i feel like this is gonna be another luca and he’s never gonna be in the bottom, fiat 500 have bud back and will probably want him and lana to win

Reactions: 6
Kai is the most boring person on earth and extremely unsexy, he said the same thing to Samie every single time they chattttted. But then I think Samie is also very boring in her conversations too, looks aren’t everything. I think she’ll head straight for Tom now and he’ll be happy with that, then Ron and Ellie will pretend they liked each other all along for safety’s sake.
Extremely unsexy killed me! Hahaha.
It’s so true. He is good looking but a walking ick

Ron is 100% toying with Lana and it needed Shaq to tell him. He patently just does not fancy her in the slightest. She's just (as Amy Winehouse would say) his same old same safe bet.
He should just get with Samey as that is what they both want.

Reactions: 11
Ron is 100% toying with Lana and it needed Shaq to tell him. He patently just does not fancy her in the slightest. She's just (as Amy Winehouse would say) his same old same safe bet.
He should just get with Samey as that is what they both want.
Jordan asked Tanyel to send Samie over for his second date, surely Jordan’s a better fit for Samie than Ron, in spite of her claiming looks aren’t everything she seems the sort of girl to whom it is very important who it is on her arm, obviously we’ve yet got to get to know Jordan but him and Samie make a stunning couple.
I know shallow 😳

Reactions: 4
also, tanyel telling ron she had a weird dream about him... isn't that what you tell your crush in high school to get their attention 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
think he's a bit simple minded
He claims to be a science teacher, if that’s the case there should be more about him🤫. I totally get why you think he’s simple minded, perhaps a case of big fish in little pond previously.

also, tanyel telling ron she had a weird dream about him... isn't that what you tell your crush in high school to get their attention 😅
I really like Tanyel but got really bad vibes from the minute Ron chose her! She has been such a comfort to Lana and bugging her up and then flirting with Ron from the minute she sat next to him. Very weird.

Reactions: 19
I really like Tanyel but got really bad vibes from the minute Ron chose her! She has been such a comfort to Lana and bugging her up and then flirting with Ron from the minute she sat next to him. Very weird.
I just think they’re besties and don’t think Tanyel would do that to Lans.
I also wonder if they knew each other before the show, not particularly a bad thing but they have that ‘I can say whatever I like to you without feeling judgey or uncomfortable’ .. it’s usually quite a while before that status gets achieved.

Reactions: 3
i also hope tanyel wouldn't do that because i really like her, she's my favourite!

Reactions: 11
I just think they’re besties and don’t think Tanyel would do that to Lans.
I also wonder if they knew each other before the show, not particularly a bad thing but they have that ‘I can say whatever I like to you without feeling judgey or uncomfortable’ .. it’s usually quite a while before that status gets achieved.
I feel like Ron and Lana have been quick to call out their “best friend”. I don’t think it really means much. I think a lot of them do that for alliances and to seem more integrated.

Reactions: 3
Ron is an infuriating child who makes me want to throw my tv out the window

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.