Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hereeee she is, love when people from other threads we’re on together appear on another one🤣 team shaq 😭
Fancy seeing you here 😭 In all seriousness though a lot of people are suspicious of Shaq and are thinking he likes the other girls more than Tanya, but I think he’s just genuinely respectful and caring, people are only suspicious because it’s so rare to see on this show.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I watched 10 mins behind to avoid ads tonight.

Shaq Shaq shaq thank you for telling Ron what we all thinking.

Ron is just absolutely ridiculous how he is treating Lana.

Reactions: 19
i feel like Ron and Lana have the same conversation with every episode where she recites from the book of Liberty while simultaneously begging him to love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Tom likes Ellie (I’m only half hour in) anyone else think this?

Also the comments the lads made about Tanyel and Ron - I kind of see this now?

Reactions: 10
Why do Tanya’s eyelashes look like they have been singed at the ends?

Kai is the most boring person on earth and extremely unsexy, he said the same thing to Samie every single time they chattttted. But then I think Samie is also very boring in her conversations too, looks aren’t everything. I think she’ll head straight for Tom now and he’ll be happy with that, then Ron and Ellie will pretend they liked each other all along for safety’s sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Apart from Shaq the boys don't seem to remember it is Love Island and the idea is to find a partner and love, yes I know that is now not what they are all in there for it's more fame and fortune.
They need to treat the women with respect, consider their feelings and be alot more honest, they don't have to stay with who they are coupled with and /or interested in but don't be two faced.
Wrote this better but lost it rotating my Chromebook.

Reactions: 13
I think Tom likes Ellie (I’m only half hour in) anyone else think this?

Also the comments the lads made about Tanyel and Ron - I kind of see this now?
I think Tom always liked Ellie but was terrified of liv and zara.

I can do with tanyel and Ron and I hope we all wrong cos Ron don't deserve anyone. Tanyel can do better. Does anyone remember when liv bowen was in a friendship couple tho and they randomly had sex one night?

Reactions: 11
I was very happy to see Shaq stick up for Lana. He’s completely right, what he’s saying. Which is that Ron knows he has the power balance on his side and is exploiting Lana.

He knows full well that Lana is emotionally invested, because tears are rolling down her cheeks every time he talks to her. He’s literally gaslighting her ‘you’re my number one priority’ but still turning his head to everyone that comes in. It’s not week 1 any more and he won’t change. Every conversation they have that is meant to reassure her, she ends up looking upset and stressed.

I really hope that Lana is not too heavily invested in Ron that she can’t move to someone else at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The male bombshells are pure shite!
Not feeling them at all.
I think Shaq is genuine but I’m not convinced Tanya feels that strongly about him. I don’t think she’s faking it on purpose but I think she just wants it so much since she turned down David and she’s kidding herself. Something just feels a bit flat.
I agree. I really don’t think she is into him at all to be honest. But no one else fancies her or has shown any interest (since david) so she’s just kind of stuck with him. The L bomb conversation made me cringe inside out 😬

Reactions: 11
I think Tom always liked Ellie but was terrified of liv and zara.

I can do with tanyel and Ron and I hope we all wrong cos Ron don't deserve anyone. Tanyel can do better. Does anyone remember when liv bowen was in a friendship couple tho and they randomly had sex one night?
Rykard...most random moment ever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.