Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana STAND UP! No backbone between her and Liv. Which is why we needed a character like Zara
I wouldn’t go that far. They’d be happy to single out and make a girl feel like tit. They just have no backbone towards the men because Pick Me!

Reactions: 4
I love you??? After 2 weeks meh I don’t know if I’m just a sceptic but I’m not believing this love thing 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Was Tom dropped on his head as a baby. How has never heard the word 'platonic '

Still not buying Shaqs romance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah I’m sorry… in love after 2 weeks?! God the 50k is well and truly in Shaq’s eyes!

Reactions: 8
As much as I like Shaq, wasn’t he just saying last week how much Zara is his type and how it’d work on the outside and now he’s in love? Lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just really starting to like Tanyel but if she’s about to be sneaky and putting it on Ron infront of Lana, I’m not for it

Reactions: 8
Awwww no @Kas01980 I'm very sad to hear that. 😪😪😪 well if push comes to shove go to A&E hun if it gets unbearable....sending virtual hugs 🤗 ❤ XOXO

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.