Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe the producers set it up so Tom of all people could have the last laugh with Zara.

Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Not sure if I'm starved of eye candy but Spencer is starting to grow on me 👀 Hate his hair and voice but I can't help thinking he's a bit beaut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had just started to get more into the series because of Zara so I can guarantee I will not be watching regularly now that she’s gone 🤣 Can’t bring myself to watch these ugly, bald and boring men.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I savoured every one of my wotsits earlier, swapped out for my usual mini twister. The exotic glammrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
sorry but i wanted ron to pick first that would have been drama within its self shaq would have been fumin 😂 , letting aaron pick like who is he

Reactions: 7
Should of been Lana out not Zara
They made sure Aaron went before Ron so they can drag out this will they/won't they crap between Lana and Ron 😴 I just want to see her move on with an amazing bombshell.

I wanted Zara to stay so we could watch her bond with the other women and join forces with them against all the fuckboy behaviour.

Reactions: 12
I would’ve rather Ellie went home. Zara is the only one real enough to say what she thinks. I don’t care if she offended Tom when she said “I bet your parents are proud.” He totally overreacted in response to that and made out it deeply affected him to get sympathy like a wet wipe. Did it duck. I wouldn’t of been as polite to someone who used me and made me look like a head on national television 😂

still squealing thinking about him chucking his jacket on the floor. If there was a wall around he probably would’ve punched it the goon

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Zara didn't give a duck about how she was perceived it was quite refreshing because most are so self aware of how they may come across

Reactions: 16
at least I can spoon a mate...

OMG i just got flash backs of weird duck boys ive been involved with in the past and it almost made me vom my wine.. get fucked ron you aint slick mate

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Lana if you feel second best, chances are YOU ARE second best love!!... bleeping move on!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lana you are not a strong woman, you’ll be back in bed with Ron the minute he says he’s only eyes for you 😭😭😭

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.