Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana time to move on when the new boys come. He wasn’t even bothered that Aaron picked her, straight after the recoupling he was on about Samie.

I just wanna shake these girls and slap the men.

Reactions: 23
I'm a bit behind but I am absolutely mortified for Kai picking Samie who has shown NO interest in him. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Kai revolts Samie by the look on her face.. Ron and Tanyel def gonna get it on once they leave

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is Kai drunk or is just completely dumb? Why is he trying to pair Ron and Tanyel off?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what though, who remembers when that lass chose to couple up with Kem and he went and sat right by Amber instead and kissed her..... That is the energy I wish Ron had for Lana but instead. He just doesn't give a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ron… get your head out of your arse, you narcissistic bastard. Basically trying to say to Kai “she wants me not you.” Samie’s a person you bleeping tosser, not a doll, not an object you are fighting over in the playground

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ, can you imagine Kai's sexy pillow talk?

That reminds me, I heard on a podcast Kai's voice described as someone reading from a book with one finger lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Kai knows Samie likes Ron, which is why he's trying to convince her Ron and Tanyel will get it on

Reactions: 12
I honestly give up! Not on you tattle biatches, never. Ron literally contradicts himself at every turn.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.