Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww that's horrible! I hope you feel better soon 🧡
Thanks lovely. All related to my gallbladder. Was in out of hospital over Xmas to have it removed but every time they called me in for the op, I'd wait for anything from 5 to 7 hours and then they sent me home again due to lack of doctors and room in the operating theatres. 4 times that happened. So I've got to expect a call in the next 6-8 weeks. Until then I've got to put up with it, and it comes out of nowhere, my colleague wondered what the hell was wrong with me as I was perfectly fine and then bam .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to pep talk Lana and be real with her about the fact that her and Ron are not gonna be a thing. He’s fully lied to her face and blagged her into thinking she’s still his priority when Samie is 😳

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t go that far. They’d be happy to single out and make a girl feel like tit. They just have no backbone towards the men because Pick Me!
Yes I agree with you there. You can tell some girls were hostile against Zara but weak when it comes to the guys.

---

Tanya & Shaq. I love yous and pre-nups? I think she'll turn her head first. I don't think he's malicious but moving waaaaaay too fast.

Reactions: 5
duck off Shaq you just think you'll win cos you're the only OG couple from the get go.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well Irish TV just showed an ad for the new Magic Mike movie...and talk about delish 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks lovely. All related to my gallbladder. Was in out of hospital over Xmas to have it removed but every time they called me in for the op, I'd wait for anything from 5 to 7 hours and then they sent me home again due to lack of doctors and room in the operating theatres. 4 times that happened. So I've got to expect a call in the next 6-8 weeks. Until then I've got to put up with it, and it comes out of nowhere, my colleague wondered what the hell was wrong with me as I was perfectly fine and then bam .
The pain is horrific! I had mine removed last year and it is so much better. I was in A&E weekly because I’d have flare ups that none of my meds would touch. I’d break out in a sweat, throw up and I’d know the pain was coming and I couldn’t do anything to stop it. I changed my diet completely but it got to a point I was triggered by everything. I hope your op comes soon 🤞🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Someone needs to pep talk Lana and be real with her about the fact that her and Ron are not gonna be a thing. He’s fully lied to her face and blagged her into thinking she’s still his priority when Samie is 😳
Who though? Her best mate Olivia is as delusional as she is.

Reactions: 3
Lana’s looked miserable for days now man. The dangers of falling for a fuckboy 💀 Trust no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.