Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana is such a mug, she just really doesn’t see Ron for what he is

Reactions: 11
I really dislike their clothes. I know they're sponsored by eBay and it's ecological blah blah .... but they look tit.

Reactions: 16
So that's Lana's justification for still pining after Ron...gonna hear that excuse every time now "I've known him for however many weeks"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ellie’s outfit. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. She has no dress sense. She has no idea what she’s doing. She needs help. Someone help her!!!! These fake witches will of told her she looks banging as well I can’t ✋🏼
I love that you're invoking jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with Ron’s dramatic speeches about Lana. He has such main character syndrome.

Ron: I wanna be with Lana as I know she'll always comes back and I'm not sure you will Samie as you're not a doormat

Lana is such a mug, she just really doesn’t see Ron for what he is
She’s cleverer than she makes out.They both want to string everyone on to make a storyline and win but at least If they couple together. We can vote both out

Reactions: 6
I can’t deal with ANOTHER Ron/Lana story. This is such bullshit. It’s the same conversation every single night. She’s such an idiot.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.