Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron’s manipulative man and he’s only going back to Lana because he knows he’s got a better chance of staying in/winning if he’s with her. Samie’s way prettier and he was pretty much instantly in love with her from the way he was going on. It’s manipulative and tactical. He’d rather be with Samie. Trust.

Reactions: 9
Just getting sick of them both now. Just to make it easier I hope Ron goes

Reactions: 4
I love how Maya just puts them all to shame. She’s stunning. Laura did not have this impact.

Reactions: 26
Imagine spending hours on your hair and make up, making yourself look fit, putting your glad rags on and then Maya Jama walks in 😩 she’s literally a 10

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m behind but at this point I am only watching for Maya because she is the hottest thing about this villa

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.