Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lana is such a doormat, you can just tell she will go back to being Ron’s second best and crying everyday instead of actually giving herself a chance to be the priority

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Messy Ron with his one good eye checking out how well Casey mashed Lana's avocado.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tanyel could shag Kai or Ron in front of Liv and Lana and I’d be cheering her on at this point. Liv thinks she’s Regina George and Lana is her backup witch. I rate Tanyel a million times more than these melts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
bleeping bev! Thank you!!!

I am LIVING for this to be over and they will all see they havent gotten as many followers as they expected. Ron will see he's not popular at all, they will all realise "on job" isn't a bleeping thing, Kai will see his DMs are emptyyyyyy and Liv will realise everyone thinks she's a mean girl not the iconic hero she thinks she will be 🤣 that's the footage I want to see!
One of my biggest cringes about Love Island is when they try making a saying turn into a big thing. Cringy as duck

Reactions: 7
Tanyel could shag Kai or Ron in front of Liv and Lana and I’d be cheering her on at this point. Liv thinks she’s Regina George and Lana is her backup witch. I rate Tanyel a million times more than these melts
It would give us some drama for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m liking this Tanyel/Spencer development.

Aaron hasn’t been in this episode so I’m hoping that means buh-bye.

Reactions: 12
Tanyel got the most lads stepping forward in the beginning remember. I think the others are secretly very threatened by her and that’s why they’re trying to make her unpopular

Reactions: 15
Lana is such a nan kid, who doesn't like salmon? It's a bit pathetic she cannot stay away from Ron even if she's the backup option

Reactions: 4
Lana is playing up to rons game plan to be this will they won’t they couple. I don’t but she is stupid at all and knows how it’ll come across

Reactions: 8
Lana is a fool, Ron doesn't like you! He just wants to 1 up Casey and 'win' in his eyes.

Reactions: 9
Tanyel got the most lads stepping forward in the beginning remember. I think the others are secretly very threatened by her and that’s why they’re trying to make her unpopular
This is exactly where Olivia is coming from. I feel she’s purposefully being boastful about Kai in front of Tanyel to get a reaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
IS THIS THE WHOLE EPISODE???

THIS DEAD RON AND LANA SITUATION

ITV..... DO SOMETHING!

Reactions: 10
There is ZERO chemistry between Liv and Rio Ferdinand (that can't play football) sorry now !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.