Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me saying Kai because I want Olivia to leave with him

The islanders:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To think I delayed the long drive to my parents for that shitter of an episode! Catch ya Sunday Felllow Tattlers ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tanyel will want to keep Spencer
Olivia, Lana will want to keep Kai. I think Tanya will want to keep Kai to keep in with the mean girls .
Ellie and Samie I hope keep Spencer. So I would say quite even but Olivia will throw a strop

Reactions: 8
Why am I still watching this predictable BS every year ๐Ÿซ 

Tanyel wonโ€™t win unfortunately - I canโ€™t stand Olivia but they have at least kissed while Tanyel and Spencer is very new.

itโ€™s disappointing though. Zero comeuppance for Ron and dipshit Lana will stick with him because she thinks heโ€™s popular.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Well Maya just walked in and holy smokes she is fiiiiiiiiiine. I could absolutely turn for her ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have new found respect for Samie after she just called Ron out. He's an annoying little tit and she made sure he knew about it.

Sunday's result is so predictable. Low key devastated to lose the lovely Spencer ๐Ÿ˜ญ There's no way Queen Bee Olivia is going to let Kai go.

Reactions: 12
I canโ€™t think of anyone saying they donโ€™t like Spencer but some wonโ€™t miss Kai. Our only hope is if Liv is faking it and pretends to want to keep Spencer for Tanyel. And then sheโ€™ll go after him again. I think theyโ€™re all just hanging on for Casa.

Reactions: 4
So bloody predictable it's boring ๐Ÿ˜ด

Should of let the public decide & who the feck is voting for Ron, imbeciles

Reactions: 10
Should have sent all 3 home or one guy goes along with who their partner is still with the females choosing. Though to be fair they may all be very entertaining etc but the edit doesn't show it as I have already said it is all the same conversations.

Reactions: 6
To think I delayed the long drive to my parents for that shitter of an episode! Catch ya Sunday Felllow Tattlers ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
I accidentally thought I was on the Happy Valley thread then and thought youโ€™d lost your mind!

Then I realised it was Love Island and it all made sense.
---

Why am I still watching this predictable BS every year ๐Ÿซ 
Itโ€™s barely worth Mayaโ€™s flight to SA for this complete non-event.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.