Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up if you would've stopped watching this years series after episode 3 if it wasn't for this thread 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ itv owe us commission

Reactions: 21
This is exactly where Olivia is coming from. I feel she’s purposefully being boastful about Kai in front of Tanyel to get a reaction.
I see it too. She’s doing all she can for a reaction . Then she hopes that will make them get voted out as everyone will turn against them like Zara

Reactions: 3
Aw I actually really like Spencer! Tanyel was right, he seems so lovely and chill and not involved in the drama. I feel like he’s one of those people that’s probably quite funny in a sort of dry humour type way when you get to know them properly.

Reactions: 19
Hands up if you would've stopped watching this years series after episode 3 if it wasn't for this thread 😅🙋🏼‍♀️ itv owe us commission
There would have been some mess trying to interact with fb crazies. Probably being accused of being ageist, racist, ableist. Getting upset, wondering why I was upset by what some total rando said, then giving up (this actually happened before I found tattle)

Reactions: 3
Lana and Samie acting like they’re best mates when they both want the same lad, how awkward. tit will turn sour when one of them gets “chosen” by him.

Reactions: 4
Lana....
I've only known you 48 hours and haven't stopped smiling since you came in but I've had 2 weeks of that guy treating me like tit and I just can't forget that so for that reason I choose Ron.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ellie’s outfit. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. She has no dress sense. She has no idea what she’s doing. She needs help. Someone help her!!!! These fake witches will of told her she looks banging as well I can’t ✋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.