Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how hilarious zara has left and liv no longer cares about tom 🤣
chelsea cmon now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK that clip of Kai eyeing himself on his phone was good I admit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't like this Kai, but the big thicko does make me laugh. I kinda want him to stick around for Casa Amour just for the lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like we’ve barely seen Samie since she’s come in, like what is her actual personality? Can we see some genuine interactions between anyone, it all just seems to be those staged 1:1 chats

Reactions: 12
I feel like we’ve barely seen Samie since she’s come in, like what is her actual personality? Can we see some genuine interactions between anyone, it all just seems to be those staged 1:1 chats
I think the fact all of the boys were mad about her until they got to chat to her tells enough about her personality. Although they are all so stupid maybe it doesn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I just can’t stand Olivia’s smug bullying face 🙄. No chemistry and nothing there with Kai at all: same as Tom but she just wanted a backup with Tom and to trigger Zara. Now she’s doing her best to get a reaction from Tanyel because she wants Kai as her safety net and Tanyel is a threat if kai went back there

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.