Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Olivia went to witch about Tanyel/Ron

Which led to her kissing Kai

Which then led to be making a sly dig at Ellie

The kiss must have been dead to be thinking of another girl

Reactions: 4
I’m glad Olivia wasn’t able to get a big reaction out of Tanyel. She’s such a tit stirring bully.

And I don’t mind Kai staying because they’re so dead I could see them at least getting in a bottom two for favourite couple. I still want him in the bottom two though.

Reactions: 5
Samie needs to be evicted because my brain can not unsee Samey and it's seriously affecting my mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Olivia actually got with Kai? bleeping hell, thought she was saving herself for marriage me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am also off on Monday! Because it's my Birthday tomorrow and I'm away at my parents and I come back Sunday evening, so I need Monday off so I don't miss my lie in in my bed ♥
I'll make you an honoury Irish person so you can celebrate the Bank Holiday with us Kas 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've booked the Monday off cos I'm going out with Holmessk Jr tomorrow night and I'll be amazed if she doesn't keep me up till 4am.
I'd need three days off to recover from that 😂. Have a lovely time ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Will needs to stop humping the air, he's so bleeping gross! Jessie is only with him cos she thinks he'll win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Will is like one of those little dogs that want to hump everything.

• Haha
Kai you didn’t have the slightest interest in Liv until you had no one else. You ain’t fooling me. And Liv? You’re literally his last resort babe. Don’t get too cocky now. 😩😂

Loool makes me laugh oh gassed they get when they kiss people.

Reactions: 6
Can they start trying to say this slow burner thing with Ilivia as though she’s this special lady in comparison to the other girls. She’s just dry.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.