Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi Tanya looks so beautiful tonight! That girls figure is insane and her hair and make up… and that dress… 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why is Ron always on the lookout for some opportunity to belittle Lana. Just shut the hell up man.

Reactions: 8
I wish they'd all stop banging on about "history". It's been a few weeks, not years!

Ron, Tom and Kai all irritate me so much.

Reactions: 12
Has the farmer been dumped yet or has the Aussie still pretending to like him because girl has her eye on the prize. 😐

hold the duck yo two of them said “I love you”??
Do they even know each other’s second name yet, they’re in there about 3 min.!!!

I’m way behind btw 🫠

Reactions: 3
I am also off on Monday! Because it's my Birthday tomorrow and I'm away at my parents and I come back Sunday evening, so I need Monday off so I don't miss my lie in in my bed ♥
I've booked the Monday off cos I'm going out with Holmessk Jr tomorrow night and I'll be amazed if she doesn't keep me up till 4am.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tom you always say your attracted to a girl.. then the next min your saying it to the next girl 🤣🤣😭

Reactions: 8
Olivia’s got some nerve. She tried to move like this on the outside world and she’d get dropped 😳 I wouldn’t be able to keep composure with that stuck up little brat trying to sit me down and have a chat about my behaviour. Get tae duck you ventriloquist dummy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.