Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanyel in that pink dress is 🔥 🥵

ohh just realised it’s not a dress but still…

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I liked the little bit with Spencer and Tanyel. I could see something there, it’s a shame he’s likely going .

Reactions: 13
Why he slagging Lana off like that? He can’t turn it all on Lana, when he was saying one thing to Lana and saying something else to Samie🥱 Ron if you want Samie then go after her and leave Lana alone you freak.

Reactions: 11
I don’t see this “something” Ron and Samie apparently have between them. Aside the fact they both love themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked the little bit with Spencer and Tanyel. I could see something there, it’s a shame he’s likely going .
not while aaron’s there
(yes he’s actually an islander for those who forgot the male australian)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do they keep panning to Tanyel when Olivia mentions Kai - pls god we’re not getting another *insert girl” is jealous of Olivia storyline.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.