Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia is so boring. No sense of humour to be seen with her. My nan would be more craic on the show

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maya is sexy as hell
Remember during the Summer we would be waiting very impatiently for first look.
It is almost like we couldn't give a tit during this season.

Reactions: 7
Maya is sexy as hell
Remember during the Summer we would be waiting very impatiently for first look.
It is almost like we couldn't give a tit during this season.

I've got mute on but Tanya's side eye is real!
--
---

Time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. Thank god it's Friday. Merlot, mini creme eggs AND McCoy's flame grilled crisps for snacks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lads LI isn't on the schedule until 9.30 bc of the rugby.
Is it the same for ye in the UK?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tanya ainโ€™t into shaq at all. He is definitely not as nice and all the girls friend like he likes to portray either

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The way Olivia talks is so annoying, she sounds like she's talking through gritted teeth all the time.

Reactions: 13
What have it got to do with Olivia and it was a challenge. Olivia kissed Ron herself ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m sorry but I canโ€™t stand seeing Olivias mouth move like that anymore !

• Haha
I've got Monday off so fake bank holiday! Whoop! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿซ
I am also off on Monday! Because it's my Birthday tomorrow and I'm away at my parents and I come back Sunday evening, so I need Monday off so I don't miss my lie in in my bed โ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He got off easy. Letโ€™s face it, if heโ€™d not been in there and felt some peer pressure, he wouldโ€™ve acted very differently with her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.