Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to Shaq but rewind before we give him too much credit. HE TOLD TANYA HE LOVES HER earlier in the ep. He’s ticking off his list of things to do to win over the public including seizing the chance to tell Ronald all about himself.

Reactions: 9
Lidl wine and green Pringle’s. I’m on the couch phone charging for tonight 🙌🙌
---

Fair play to Shaq but rewind before we give him too much credit. HE TOLD TANYA HE LOVES HER earlier in the ep. He’s ticking off his list of things to do to win over the public including seizing the chance to tell Ronald all about himself.
I hate to say it but part of me was thinking the same.I like him but agree he seems ticking off a list

Reactions: 5
I’m not finding it boring, it just doesn’t feel like Love Island or that anyone is looking for love - it’s more like an 18-30’s holiday! Even the Romances seem forced, I like Shaq but “I love you” after 2 weeks is a bit extreme and I think Tanya’s head could be turned. I don’t buy Jessie being genuinely into Will either, if no one emigrates it’s dead in the water.

As someone said earlier I think they’re now too aware and wanting influencing careers afterwards for any of them to be genuine and in there for love.

Reactions: 15
For dramatic viewing I want Tanya to find someone else is Casa and then Shaq to couple up with a bombshell and win, like Amber and Greg!

Reactions: 7
There is no way Shaq and Tanya are going to win with the majority demographic who watch Love Island. That's an utter pipe dream no matter what they do. I wouldn't mind them or Will/Jessie winning preferably. Anyone else is ok for me, but defo NOT Lana and Ron/Casey/Any other guy.

Reactions: 7
I need to make the decision between a family sized bag of mini eggs or caramel nibbles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Time to tattle, time to tattle, time to tattle. I'm ready to take out my snack less rage on these LI fools

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait, Kai and Olivia?

Did Samie already pie off Kai after one night? Guess his sexy pillow talk wasn't on job lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kai wants to crack on with Olivia. I just spewed in my mouth a bit. Make it make sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.