Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly it probably will.
He's only doing it because the other men's comments have made him think how he might be being perceived outside.
Yes of course .. if only they would reinstate the headline game and/or the tweet game. My contribution would be:
“Which islander has a nasty case of Entitlement Syndrome in thinking that every woman on Earth fancies him and will put up with his crap”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even though Lana looks to like Charlie I can’t see any scenario where this doesn’t end up in her going back to Ron.

Reactions: 7
Even though Lana looks to like Charlie I can’t see any scenario where this doesn’t end up in her going back to Ron.
I don’t think she rates him as much as she’s making out. It’ll be to make Ron jealous and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she rates him as much as she’s making out. It’ll be to make Ron jealous and give him a taste of his own medicine.
Yep, she’s definitely over-emphasising and for someone who’s previously not had much sparkle it’s apparent it’s rather false. I wish she would try to relax and just enjoy Casey’s company. And yes I expect it’s to make Ron jealous, don’t think Ron possesses the jealous gene, more likely the nose out of joint gene is the one acting up.

Reactions: 10
I saw Lana smile more in last night's episode and today's first look than I did in 3 weeks with Ron! Stick with Casey girl. Don't care if they break up the day they leave the villa but I hate Ron, I don't want to see him graft, I don't want to see him win back the girl he clearly isn't that into. But Shaq is the winner for me. He's saying what the rest of us are thinking. Shaq and Tanya for the win.

Reactions: 17
the absolute want on Ron making the breakfast because someone looked Lanas way, such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I might give love island a miss tonight, I can't take the boredom lol. Also can't stand Ron his face on my screen just annoys me

Reactions: 12
The producers are engineering this so Lana and Ron rekindle their romance and the fcuk boy does a 360 and devotes himself to her - why else have they played with the recoupling order and kept them apart for so long.

I bet Lana picks Ron when the girls choose (if Samie or Tanyel don’t get to him first) then he’ll probably screw up in Casa Amor before the big romantic gesture of making Lana his girlfriend and they live happily ever after - not 😂

Reactions: 16
This thread now has me thinking about what snack to go for, for at least the past 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The producers are engineering this so Lana and Ron rekindle their romance and the fcuk boy does a 360 and devotes himself to her - why else have they played with the recoupling order and kept them apart for so long.

I bet Lana picks Ron when the girls choose (if Samie or Tanyel don’t get to him first) then he’ll probably screw up in Casa Amor before the big romantic gesture of making Lana his girlfriend and they live happily ever after - not 😂
He’s doing the Liam and Millie formula to try and win and I’m just not here for it

Reactions: 11
Two weeks in this is what the winning couple odds look like. Bear in mind that these are variations of current couples and other likely couples, lots of mix matching here:
In BOLD are the couples currently coupled up by the shows standards

Winning Couple:

Will and Jessie- 5/4
Shaq and Tanya- 16/5

Ron and Lana- 11/2
Casey and Lana- 15/2
Tanyel and Jordan- 12/1
Samie and Ron- 16/1
Ron and Tanyel- 20/1
Olivia and Spencer- 20/1

Tanya and Jordan- 25/1
Tom and Samie- 25/1
Tom and Olivia- 25/1
Lana and Spencer 30/1
Samie and Jordan- 30/1
Tanyel and Kai- 30/1
Lana and Aaron- 50/1
Tom and Ellie- 50/1

Lana and Will- 75/1
Ellie and Ron- 75/1
Lana and Tom- 100/1
Tanyel and Tom- 100/1
Samie and Kai- 125/1

Least fave variation- Tanyel and Aaron at 375/1 (my absolute fav 😉)
I think after last night Shaq will be a dead cert to win, I very much doubt he’s going to do anything daft in Casa he seems such a decent lad who’s obviously been brought up with good morals and respect.

Reactions: 14
If Lana chooses Ron I will definitely stop watching. Nearly every one of them in there hold no interest to me - it's all very boring, even the drama is boring and childish. I just want to see Ron get his comeuppance big time. Plus if I was in there I'd be all over Casey (so far anyway).

Reactions: 6
I’m rewatching will and Jessie’s date. 🥺🥺🥺 love them
I wonder if people will be disappointed they haven’t hit a million followers when they come out ?? Coco from last year said she thought she would come out to a million but only got 30k 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.