Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These men just desperately floundering around trying to grab hold of anyone who can keep them in the villa longer, it’s all about getting that blue tick on insta!

So icky

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My brain is literally incapable of not seeing Samey. It's driving me bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Casey looks like he’d be a car mechanic in EastEnders, I don’t know where they got him from

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Girllll… if you’re in Limerick there’s some in the Tesco in the baking isle😂😂
I never go to Tescos always go to Dunnes or Iceland 🤣🤣🤣 will I really be able to get them in Tescos? Never thought of there, dimwit that I am lol 😆. Thanks Queen x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I never go to Tescos always go to Dunnes or Iceland 🤣🤣🤣 will I really be able to get them in Tescos? Never thought of there, dimwit that I am lol 😆. Thanks Queen x
That’s where I got mine last week😂 do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.