Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie letting the cat out of the bag. She wants a housemate not a luvvverrr

Reactions: 5
Samie’s plan is to move to London so obvs needs the UK insta fame to continue her lifestyle. Knew will would be her best bet as he’s already got a large following?

Reactions: 4
I am so done with Olivia thinking she's the best thing and best one there . 🙄

Reactions: 17
Olivia's face looks so strange and ugly during these dates!! Is it the way she moves her mouth?? Her lip filler??? Idk 😂

Reactions: 12
I never go to Tescos always go to Dunnes or Iceland 🤣🤣🤣 will I really be able to get them in Tescos? Never thought of there, dimwit that I am lol 😆. Thanks Queen x
I soooo hope you get some! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m going to sound like a freak, but I like Olivia’s hairline 😂 I think she really suits having her hair up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m going to sound like a freak, but I like Olivia’s hairline 😂 I think she really suits having her hair up
You don’t sound like a freak, at least once every episode I think ‘god I wish I had Olivia’s hairline’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.